• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer: "I agree that MS needs to up our gaming presence on Windows."

antitrop

I love Phil Spencer, hope he delivers. But Microsoft's PC gaming support is never something I will hold my breath for.

sflufan

Banned
No, you really, REALLY don't.

We're quite content with your presence EXACTLY the way it is right now, thank you very much!

Freeman

Banned
To me the reason they entered the console market was to get windows on the living room, its surprising to me how they instead focused on Xbox and moved away and started to ignore PC gaming. Terrible strategy.

TheD

The Detective
So, does this mean more MS games on Steam or is MS dumb enough to go up against Steam again (and fail)?

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Yeah, haven´t heard that one before.

Arkaerial

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, because GFWL was such a beacon of greatness that you had to take it down because we weren't worthy of it. Phil, just work on the Xbox One since it needs help and leave Windows to PC game community...and take UPlay with you.

Original content not ports. People want the big guns they should buy an Xbox one, selling games on steam doesn't really serve them much benefit if I'm being completely honest.

Tain

GFWL ports would be better than no ports, but with GFWL gone and with Microsoft having released a few Steam games lately I'm not particularly worried about some new MS-driven overlay in my games.

JaggedSac

They need to make Bone games and PC games cross buys. I think they will do that when they launch DX12. Basically universal games for the Bone and pc.

Mindlog

#StorefrontManagement

Someone please tweet that at him. It's really dumb that Windows hasn't embraced its open nature to act as a management service for all the digital distribution platforms I use. It would be nice to know what games I have on each service without having to launch them all individually.

#DrunkWorldProblems

Zabant

Daniel Hartshorn wtf is wrong with you

I'm gonna go full tinfoil and suggest that astrotuf twitter accounts creating fake conversations on twitter involving PR and spokespeople could happen.

ok, not really, but could you imagine?

Duxxy3

I just hope this all means I can use my XB1 controller on my PC soon. Hoping around the time of E3.

Thread is about Phil Spencer, but it should actually be about this crazy guy who worships GFWL and hates Steam. The hell?!

I thought i had forgotten the english language for a moment there, as i couldn´t comprehend wtf he is writing in that tweet. Didn´t think something like this was possible. lol

Top Bottom