• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Physical 100 S2: Underground | Netflix

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
I loved the first season. Thanks for the thread I didnt know that they were doing another one. Sadly I don't have Netflix( no more sharing) so I will have to wait before seeing it.

vpance

I think they only dropped 2 ep to start last time? Good battles so far.

1st event spoiler
Stun Gun almost fucked up reaaal bad with that pick

Last edited:

Spyxos

Gold Member
I watched the first season 2 times. I've only seen 2 episodes so far and I like it quite a lot. But I still think the award for first place in a round is a bit low. Sure, he can be the first to choose an opponent, but there should be more. If you are completely wasted. And this puts you at a major disadvantage.

Spyxos

Gold Member
Really hope there's no finale controversy like Season 1 had and that they end it properly.
What happened?

I didn't really like this labyrinth challenge in ep4, it was far too difficult to follow. Where who is. The teams should have been more clearly visible. Just a small colored band on the arm wasn't enough. And the map itself was also far too dark.

Z O N E

What happened?

I didn't really like this labyrinth challenge in ep4, it was far too difficult to follow. Where who is. The teams should have been more clearly visible. Just a small colored band on the arm wasn't enough. And the map itself was also far too dark.

near

Gold Member
I never finished season 1, I watched a couple episodes and got bored. Though I was curious to know who won.

vpance

The concentrate on 2 flags vs running around with a full team going where they needed to strats were interesting to see play out.

The maze game is terrible to watch. It's dark, it's a goddamn maze and it's hard to tell the teams apart. Also the boxes the weights go fill up way too quickly and the heavy barrels just sabotage your chances.
Compare this to season 1 bridge game where you can see everything clearly and it's great fun to watch.

This season is wack. The maze game had fuck all to do with physical ability or team work. Worst of all, the elimination challenge for survivors created a completely absurdly overqualified team with only team leaders throwing balancing right out of the window.

Last edited:

vpance

This season is wack. The maze game had fuck all to do with physical ability or team work. Worst of all, the elimination challenge for survivors created a completely absurdly overqualified team with only team leaders throwing balancing right out of the window.

At the end of the thing it's still about finding one winner. I'd rather see the tough competitors get another shot to survive than get bounced early like many did in S1 after the team event.

At the end of the thing it's still about finding one winner. I'd rather see the tough competitors get another shot to survive than get bounced early like many did in S1 after the team event.
I think it is a bit absurd if they are going to have such uneven teams for future challenges. At least in the last season there was a challenge of holding on to the torso that was proportional to their weight and those that wanted it bad enough came back. The one survivor choosing an MVP team makes the whole team competition challenges lopsided as weaker members of teams have to compete with the top seeds in every challenge. I would much prefer individual competition for the survivors. Another thing is that there should be a separate category for women. Most of them stand no chance in these challenges. Only the roided out bodybuilder could hold her own with some of the men in challenges.

Last edited:

Jenov

The mine cart challenges in s2 is no where near as fun or interesting as the boat from s1. I hope they have something epic lined up for another challenge.

The mine cart challenges in s2 is no where near as fun or interesting as the boat from s1. I hope they have something epic lined up for another challenge.
I really loved that the boat tugging competition was a challenge for the whole team and not just a member or two.

vpance

I think it is a bit absurd if they are going to have such uneven teams for future challenges. At least in the last season there was a challenge of holding on to the torso that was proportional to their weight and those that wanted it bad enough came back. The one survivor choosing an MVP team makes the whole team competition challenges lopsided as weaker members of teams have to compete with the top seeds in every challenge. I would much prefer individual competition for the survivors. Another thing is that there should be a separate category for women. Most of them stand no chance in these challenges. Only the roided out bodybuilder could hold her own with some of the men in challenges.

I like the mixed gender aspect of it actually. Makes for a better overall group dynamic than just having a pure sausage fest. Skilled or stronger women still get showcased and there's no shame in any of them losing against the men, or vice versa, it's just reality.

I wonder if the show producers suggested the pillars winner to pick an all ex team leaders for the avengers though. Seemed a little too perfectly scripted to get more of the best players back in.

Top Bottom