• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

FUME5

Übermatik;238867752 said:
no im sportacus

Code:
[IMG]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/lazy-town4817/images/c/c6/Nick_Jr._LazyTown_Sportacus_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20161218032644[/IMG]

Speaking of robots, I came across this on Twitter:

KZT31oz.jpg

sorry i am'nt on the social network, however i am curious about this person who you think is me that followed you on Twitter.

I know who DD's on about. Follows me too.

*narrows eyes*

*EDIT* A mutual follower is Autodesk's Scott Sheppard... That's a really niche mutual follower. WHO ARE YOU TWITTER PERSON.

SJRB

Gold Member
Übermatik;238947354 said:

*narrows eyes*

*EDIT* A mutual follower is Autodesk's Scott Sheppard... That's a really niche mutual follower. WHO ARE YOU TWITTER PERSON.

I follow you too. Biggest mistake in my life!@

DD

Übermatik;238947354 said:

*narrows eyes*

Also follows Trojs and Avixph.

1724691.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

axb2013

Not really funny, actually kind of scary but whenever I navigate to neogaf, this crooked line appears across my screen, first few times I saw it, I thought my screen was damaged:

ghjklwexxf.jpg

Top Bottom