• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

DD

I need to do this dance to fuck with my friend. She was joking about teaching me to dance (we live in different countries). This should get her to think it's a bad idea.
Don't forget to use preservatives. :3

Oh, crap, new page! Wait a sec.

EDIT: here

fQ9dSwO.jpg

G.O.O.

I see those jokes aimed at others a lot; you don't hear them aimed at the bigger/stronger amongst us though, oddly.
pretty sure we made jokes about white people but none about PoC

Carnists are a different beast, though. Vegans are often educated and enjoy decent standards of living, so it's hard to make this a matter of privilege. There might be other things to poke fun at but right now...

tumblr_ox4xpi0mYB1r539hzo1_500.jpg

PillarEN

Don't forget to use preservatives. :3

Oh, crap, new page! Wait a sec.

EDIT: here

fQ9dSwO.jpg
The Bape shirt makes it for me. Reminds me of that one Lil Wayne pic where he has a Bape belt that is some ridiculous color, yet somehow he found a shirt to match it.
Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLFKQxBUMAA6vy7.jpg:large[/IMG]
This is a Pokemon reference right? I swear with each itteration of Pokemon the girls get skimpier and skimpier. I'd bet my life's savings that there is a some image that shows the progression of the female player character the player can choose dressing less and less.

FUME5

UFyh1pA.png

This is a Pokemon reference right? I swear with each itteration of Pokemon the girls get skimpier and skimpier. I'd bet my life's savings that there is a some image that shows the progression of the female player character the player can choose dressing less and less.

Pokemon? No, it's the black hole of design known as a Minion.

Top Bottom