• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

G.O.O.

the fuck you lookin at

tumblr_ojxgb9tqAx1r539hzo1_500.jpg

I said THE FUCK YOU LOOKIN AT

tumblr_ojxgkvaIw61r539hzo1_500.png

I SAID THE Foh never mind

tumblr_ojxga2dK6n1r539hzo1_500.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Drive-throughs for things like McDonalds, sure. I just like to chuckle at this stupid idea that we are so medicated we need to have a drive-in for our pills too.

Do y'all use "drive through" and "drive in" interchangeably? Because in America, a drive through is a place where you place an order, wait in your car, and then leave when the order is filled a couple minutes later; a drive in is a place where you park for an hour or two to watch a movie or eat a meal without leaving your car, then drive off after you're finished. A "drive in" pharmacy sounds like they make you take the drugs there and just wait in your car. "I think this Ambien is starting to kick in...." OK, you're good to go, drive safe!

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Do y'all use "drive through" and "drive in" interchangeably? Because in America, a drive through is a place where you place an order, wait in your car, and then leave when the order is filled a couple minutes later; a drive in is a place where you park for an hour or two to watch a movie or eat a meal without leaving your car, then drive off after you're finished. A "drive in" pharmacy sounds like they make you take the drugs there and just wait in your car. "I think this Ambien is starting to kick in...." OK, you're good to go, drive safe!

A drive-in pharmacy sounds like a crazy kind of walk in clinic where they do surgery and deliver babies in the back of your Honda Civic.

a massive amount of people need medicine for countless physical and mental conditions. why is it stupid to you that there would be a drive through for this?

Top Bottom