• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

SPCTRE

6ZQdOOI.jpg
image.php

SJRB

Gold Member
False facts are ruining this thread. Uber posted hilarious pictures, I tell you. Tremendous pictures. Trust me, they're the best. But this? Low energy. Very low energy.

Sad.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

kelpaa_lepailla_naissa_maisemissa.jpg

The Great Outdoors! Imagine taking a week off to enjoy the beauty of nature. Just you, your dogger and your new realistic body pillow enjoying some peace and quiet together. Sigh, we can only dream :-3

peVIj0x.gif

JKZ39RF.gif

a21Q357.gif

dd and panda having a disagreement.

ngN7iwz.gif

avix doing stuff...
Is this a narrative?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLNeg7CJBME&t=0m22s

Look at how the guy at the table looks at the other guy as he gets up. Then the subtle way the woman signals she is going to the bathroom and the other woman looks at her. Everything after that...

I think what's going on here is that the men are are having an affair with each other, and so are the women. They are all each others beards.
btw, I have no idea what this is, but it the animation is creepy.

Top Bottom