• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

freefornow

Gold Member
436410383_427344870207769_3744715870215021084_n.jpg

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
eZDHKI7.jpg

That can't be real, can it?

She listens to true crime?
She said when she sleeps with her husband, her sister is usually reading a book or listening to some bullshit.

Does this mean she’s getting involved sometimes? God I hope so. I want to give this man a high five so fucking much. I want to know everything about this arrangement. I want to know it all. Man, my mind has not been the same.

I don’t expect the sisters to make out, but bro has to be making out with both. At least I hope so.

a986c6a2-30d1-47c5-a573-6b26179f0dc7_text.gif

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Driving must be a right shitter.

Infact, I have so many questions it's unreal..

Who wipes? Or is it turn based
Do they both hold a fork at the same time?
Do they share hats?
Do they wear odd socks?
Is crossing the road easier?

Too. many. questions!
Right?

Great news too! She’s still married! Godbless the three of them. I’m beyond curious.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
She said when she sleeps with her husband, her sister is usually reading a book or listening to some bullshit.

Does this mean she’s getting involved sometimes? God I hope so. I want to give this man a high five so fucking much. I want to know everything about this arrangement. I want to know it all. Man, my mind has not been the same.

I don’t expect the sisters to make out, but bro has to be making out with both. At least I hope so.

a986c6a2-30d1-47c5-a573-6b26179f0dc7_text.gif
I wonder when they’re driving, if one of them can go to sleep or take turns at the wheel. “You’re driving, I’m sleeping on our way to work”.

Top Bottom