• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

FUME5

17426044_1248201125301170_9007250975894543941_n.jpg

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Übermatik;232102169 said:
HI GUYS AND THANKS FOR TUNING IN THIS VIDEO IS SPONSORED BY SHIBABOX, A
MONTHLY LOOT CRATE YOU CAN GET IN THE MAIL THAT FEATURES LOADS OF COOL
SHIBE GOODIES, THIS MONTHS CRATE COMES WITH A SHIBA PILLOW A SHIBA
PLUSH AND AN ACTUAL LIVING DOG

nGIaY57m.jpg

I bought this. It still hasn't arrived. Will the dog be okay?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't know you guys. Perhaps they were twins with identical sense of humour? Then Fume5 showed up, got them both banned, and is now wearing their faces.
Posted in the indie dev thread and likely "revealed" her identity.

Maybe they were twins working on the same game, but nobody ever stopped to think about that, did they?

b50am1U.jpg

I have a question:

Is (was) Five, Lilith reincarnated as new weirdo or it was just another case of a huge creepy fan of her, just like happened with Aguirre, before she returned as Pandapedinte?

Just out of curiosity -_-

SJRB

Gold Member
I have a question:

Is (was) Five, Lilith reincarnated as new weirdo or it was just another case of a huge creepy fan of her, just like happened with Aguirre, before she returned as Pandapedinte?

It's whatever you want it to be, sailor.

komplanen

I have a question:

Is (was) Five, Lilith reincarnated as another weirdo or it was just another case of a huge creepy fan of her, just like happened with Aguirre, before she returned as Pandapedinte?

Most likely you are also PandaPedinte because he's a known mustache connoisseur :-3

komplanen

Fuck this really ruined my day. Pics aren't even funny anymore.

She'll be back and when she eventually joins this thread she won't wear the same avatar or post the same kind of pictures, but we will all know who she is.

Just like we know Übermatik is really Otrebor that cleaned his act and that... Never mind :-3

kaikki_mita_mies_tarvii.gif

Top Bottom