• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Alx

mb7Y2vL.png
There is this statue in a French cemetery that grants wishes if you rub a specific part of it (actually it only grants fertility to women)

grKOc8M.png

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Pizza, chocolate milk, corn, a big pretzel with sauce...at least you have some fruit in the right upper corner :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
That' "fruit" was drowned in sugar syrup so that kids would eat it. It may even be the most unhealthy thing on the tray (aside from maybe the chocolate milk).

GymWolf

Simple. Healthy. Delicious.

No wonder Americans have been getting dumber. "Oh hey, let's just take something healthy and douse it in a sugar glaze! Our kids will love it!"
Some fruit and orange juice are quite the calorie\sugar intake tho, a big cup of macedonia is not something you eat if you are on a strict diet.

People have this misconception about fruit, it's healty in moderation but it's not calories free like some vegetables that you can eat in abundance.

Last edited:

poodaddy

It's just fresh cut fruit immersed into orange juice.

You people can literally open your fridge and make it in 5 min :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I love sliced fruit but I never would have thought to put it in orange juice for some reason lol. Also, the price of fruits is insane now. Where I live, that's about a twenty dollar bowl of yum :/.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Some fruit and orange juice are quite the calorie\sugar intake tho, a big cup of macedonia is not something you eat if you are on a strict diet.

People have this misconception about fruit, it's healty in moderation but it's not calories free like some vegetables that you can eat in abundance.
I wouldn't say that natural fruit sugars (fructose) are anywhere as bad as processed sugars, though.

Durien

Simple. Healthy. Delicious.

No wonder Americans have been getting dumber. "Oh hey, let's just take something healthy and douse it in a sugar glaze! Our kids will love it!"
Americans are getting dumber because public schools worry too much about inclusivity and not enough time telling kids to "sit the f down, shut the f up, and do your work. Your pronouns don't matter. Your education does."

freefornow

Gold Member
I've never heard of such a thing. Maybe you need a shit transplant
Fructose can be a cause. Along with fibre/citric acid/sorbitol. Also, the vagaries of individual gastrointestinal reactions.
I'm fine with one fruit a day, but if i have more or consume a mix, then i cramp and squirt bad.
Green apple splatters is an apt term.

Last edited:
Top Bottom