• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demy

pulse8 is right, it is a great feature.

CKKRk.png

Yay! I'm in a picture :D

I remember being linked to that music video a few years ago.

....I just came to say you guys are doing a good job here. I come here to laugh all the time.

:D

I was confused at first. Thought the smiling derp dude was the same person.

What do you guys do when you're in the tram/metro/bus and you sit beside someone, and in the end you and the guy/girl are the only ones left? Do you switch seats or do you stay put. I never know what to do :(

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
tumblr_m0337hUKkm1rnidz9o1_500.png

At the men's urinals at the University of Calgary.

6668.jpg

Rims-they-see-me-rollin.gif

What do you guys do when you're in the tram/metro/bus and you sit beside someone, and in the end you and the guy/girl are the only ones left? Do you switch seats or do you stay put. I never know what to do :(

i would definitely stay put, unless the person is in some form revolting (smelly, loud or stuff like that)

RyL

Banned

Also, can someone tell me who the member was with the status "Got beaten too much or too less as a child" or something like that... have to find a post

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
That doesn't happen here. Unless the bus is packed, everyone uses the urinal rule alternating seats. If they can't sit by themselves, they stand.

Same here, in sweden people would rather get shot rather than sitting next to a stranger.

krae_man

Same here, in sweden people would rather get shot rather than sitting next to a stranger.

I'll sit next to someone if no loner seats are left. Unless I know it's a going to get packed later then I stand right next to the door even if the bus is completely empty when I get on because good luck trying to get out after 50 students have got on a few stops before yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom