• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbroome

Neo Member
original.jpg

who is this? I think I'm missing something

Incestion!

Nope.

His other daughter is now his wife...

Actually, no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_Allen#Marriages_and_relationships

After ending his relationship with Mia Farrow in 1992, Allen continued his relationship with Soon-Yi Previn. Even though Allen never married Mia Farrow and was never Previn's legal stepfather, the relationship between Allen and Previn has often been referred to as a father involved romantically with his stepdaughter

She was 20 when their relationship started and not even his adopted daughter, whereas this girl is considerably younger and actually is his daughter. So...not creepy at all.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
if you knew that much then how could you not get the point of the original pic?

Allen/Farrow's biological son was a former gaffer, and his take on it was very telling, no reason to gloss over the creepiness of the whole thing.

if you knew that much then how could you not get the point of the original pic?

Because I was hoping there was more to laugh at in the picture than "HUR! He's wif his daughter, that old peddyfile!". It's no more than intelligent than posting a picture of Michael Jackson with one of his kids just for the lulz. Except you could at least make an argument for Michael Jackson being somewhat creepy. Here we just have a picture of an old man watching a game with his daughter (an old man that happens to be one of my favorite actors, I feel I should add).

X6BUY.jpg

levious

Because I was hoping there was more to laugh at in the picture than "HUR! He's wif his daughter, that old peddyfile!". It's no more than intelligent than posting a picture of Michael Jackson with one of his kids just for the lulz. Except you could at least make an argument for Michael Jackson being somewhat creepy. Here we just have a picture of an old man watching a game with his daughter.

so maybe you don't get it afterall...

(an old man that happens to be one of my favorite actors, I feel I should add)

well there we are.

so maybe you don't get it afterall...

No I get it. "Woody Allen married his step-daughter, and now he's hanging out with their daughter, that's creepy!".

Except

A) Woody Allen didn't marry his step-daughter. He married the daughter of a woman he had been romantically involved with but not married to. The daughter is alleged to have been of legal age when their relationship began.

B) This girl really is Woody Allen's daughter. If Woody Allen had a proven history of pedophilia, I'd say "Look out, little girl!" And then the picture might be funny in a pedobear-ish sort of way. But all this is doing is pandering to a popular misconception of Woody. I could be wrong, however. There might be some creepy detail behind he and Soon-Yi's relationship that I am unaware of.

UIwJy.jpg

levious

No I get it. "Woody Allen married his step-daughter, and now he's hanging out with their daughter, that's creepy!".

Except

A) Woody Allen didn't marry his step-daughter. He married the daughter of a woman he had been romantically involved with but not married to. The daughter is alleged to have been of legal age when their relationship began.

B) This girl really is Woody Allen's daughter. If Woody Allen had a proven history of pedophilia, I'd say "Look out, little girl!" And then the picture might be funny in a pedobear-ish sort of way. But all this is doing is pandering to a popular misconception of Woody. I could be wrong, however. There might be some creepy detail behind he and Soon-Yi's relationship that I am unaware of.

http://i.imgur.com/UIwJy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

they all lived together as a family, he married his biological son's big sister.

Retro

I hate to be "That Guy", but I'm pretty sure it's an add for a pre-birth gender test (which looks similar) with the brand of a pregnancy test shopped in.

they all lived together as a family, he married his biological son's big sister.

cWe25.jpg

Since you put it that way..

You mean you don't understand what makes something "funny?" This explains a lot of your posts in this thread.

Yeah bro, sure makes you glad that there's an ignore button, eh?
Now please enjoy the following unfunny pictures that I mostly scoured from websites where people enjoyed said unfunny pictures, presumably because they lack, as I do, an understanding of what makes something funny. :)

U4lPJ.gif

zDgn6.jpg

ydrol.jpg

MeUbt.jpg

1vdkF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom