• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chris

It's more like this:

Microsoft (holding the Xbone and Kinect) ->
1236395500346.gif
<- the Internet

irZHchtb9eAqg.gif

chiQ

"Uh, yeah, we got a black BMW M5; license plate is all ones and I's."

"Let me see, there's a license plate registered II1I11I."

"That's the one."

Yeah, daft to have both like that. Used to have a car with 5OO in the registration. Parking wardens always put it down as 500, so parking fines were not paid. That works, having one in place of the other, but mixing up O and 0 side by side would not, any more than that BMW's plate.

Rubius

Yeah, daft to have both like that. Used to have a car with 5OO in the registration. Parking wardens always put it down as 500, so parking fines were not paid. That works, having one in place of the other, but mixing up O and 0 side by side would not, any more than that BMW's plate.

Fun fact : Quebec do not allow custom plates.
fw7oy7F.gif

Chinese lady with english word.

lxcAgWk.gif

yJF3ImC.gif

CmX1GZl.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

Director of the 4th film had no clue what he was doing. Gambon was fine in the other films. There were a lot of crap performances in that film. David Tenant as Barty Crouch Jr. sucked. Whoever played Barty Crouch Sr. was horrible too. Even Brendan Gleeson wasn't very good in this (but was fine in the next 4 films).

RedSwirl

95BUmgE.gif
3WCiWu4.gif

71Kc4Jr.gif
mysK9F4.gif

PD355ri.gif
iZDv1yk.gif

I6FW63h.gif
Xjpvb62.gif

It seem obvious that the directors are cashing in on people who want there childhood crush going dirty.

I didn't even realize at first Miley Cyrus was originally from Nickelodeon. That there is an entire generation of Nick actors who started there after I stopped watching the channel (around 1998) and have now grown into adult roles makes me feel old. The classic Nick actors I remember are the cast of All That, Clarissa Explains It All, and The Secret World of Alex Mack. Jesus, I probably started watching Nick around the time Cyrus was born.

naib

viUFp.jpg

I actually have this on a tattered t-shirt I refuse to throw away.
It was originally on a post card or something.

Loosely translated I think it's reads something like: "I drink Jägermeister while my dealer's in jail".
Someone correct me if that's wrong because that's what I always told people.

Can't stand the stuff nowadays.

Irminsul

Loosely translated I think it's reads something like: "I drink Jägermeister while my dealer's in jail".
Someone correct me if that's wrong because that's what I always told people.

It's pretty much what it says, yes. I'd probably translate it as "I drink Jägermeister because my dealer's currently in jail".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom