• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

i'm keeping the $10

0sY8auI.png

Rubius

49Pvx5B.png

But Lawrence. Pudding taste so good with my cheesy poof!

bet this is another fucking vine video.

vine ruins all the timing to comedy attempted.

Man, I have the greatest idea. What if. What if, guys, listen. What if we were able to, guys, able to make vine videos without a limit!
Men, this is beating my idea of Gif with sounds!
BJOCxpG.gif

Rubius

Just upload the fucking video to youtube, why the hell did twitter need to make an ADD video site.

I think the main attraction is that you dont need to know how to make movies and its simple to edit. You also have more views since youtube do not allow browsing like it did back in the days. Discovering a unknown person video is highly unlikely.

stop being bitter. Vine forces you to think short, like twitter's 140 signs. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

tumblr_msc33r7ghG1qdlh1io1_400.gif

My dog did this when we put period pants on it. Then its muscles on its legs started vibrating and it started shitting, the poop was rolling out of the sides of the pants and it was just standing right there, looking at us while pooping.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
My dog did this when we put period pants on it. Then its muscles on its legs started vibrating and it started shitting, the poop was rolling out of the sides of the pants and it was just standing right there, looking at us while pooping.

They're using a string.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom