• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

DBncXjl.png
Drake is the waifu

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
In addition to orange; silver, purple, month, ninth, pint, wolf, opus, dangerous, marathon and discombobulate have no rhyming words either.

Eminem can rhyme with orange

Yessir, with rap it's all about the enunciation and bending words. silver - filled her, purple - urkle, month - once, ninth - pints, wolf - colts, opus - focus, dangerous - angel dust, marathon - Farrakhan, discombobulate - ovulate.
Obviously I have no talent so my examples suck, but you get the point.

Wait how did we get on this subject? What thread am I in? I am really fucking drunk.

Randam

Looks like you're missing the joke too, look at the original post and the "repost", the images aren't quite the same.

Oh and the irony here:

one says pictures in boxes.

that is the joke?
what does 49 minutes has to do with "pictures in boxes"?

Took me a min to figure out what was going on. Now I'm sad

is there something funny to figure out?
or is it just the cat only having 3 legs!?

aravuus

one says pictures in boxes.

that is the joke?
what does 49 minutes has to do with "pictures in boxes"?

It's about people on the Internet stealing your jokes by erasing your name from them and claiming them as their own.

So Retro cropped the "pictures in boxes" text (the creator) off the image and reposted it. You know, like it was his.

Retro

why to many sad stuff here from time to time

The cat's name is Refurb, her owner posts on Something Awful. She has a good home and is taken care of, so there's nothing really sad about it. In fact, her owner actually takes care of scratches for her;

saZXaZn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom