• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jBmzDFd.png

The kotaku logo sneaking in the final panel makes it amazing

Evilisk

Here's what I got:

KILL YOURSELF, YOU PATHETIC FEMINIST-SHAMING, MALE-NORMATIVE DUDEBRO!! your oppression of genderless-marginalized individuals is problematic!!!!!!! stop hypersexualizing demi-type people you oppressive MRA!!! stop offending me!! you male-normative piece of shit!!!! YOU MALE-PRIVILEGED ANTI-FEMINIST! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOU OPPRESSOR! you should be ashamed of yourself! YOUR DEHUMANIZATION OF DEMIQUEER-OPPRESSED PERSONALITIES IS PROBLEMATIC YOU HITLER!!!!!! YOUR INTERNALIZED PATRIARCHY KEEPS ME FROM HAVING ANY DAMN RIGHTS!!!!!!!

SaskBoy

MAKE LOVE TO URSELF IN A FURNACE, U DELUDED RADFEM-ANTEDILUVIAN, THIN-NORMATIVE AGEIST!! WHY THE,FUCK DO U.FEEL THE NEED TO MARGINALIZE INTERSEXUAL-IDENTIFYING PPL U.MRA?????? uR SHAMING OF DANDYQUER-TYPE PERSONALITIES IS PROBLEMATIC U OPPRESSIVE BROGRAMMER!!!!!!!! ~~~*why,,the fuck do u,,feel the ned to hypersexualize hijra-identifying personalities u fucking nazi??????*~~~ u hetero-privilegd anti-feminist!!!!!!!! ٩(×̯×)۶ ~*WHY THE FUCK DO U FEEL THE NED TO OPPRESS TRANSNORMATIVE-IDENTIFYING INDIVIDUALS U RAPE-APOLOGIST??*~ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ stop fucking ignoring nonsexual-oppressed individuals! stop oppressing indigenous-identifying individuals u deluded dudebro!!! ur literally a dandyfuck-abusing worthless asshole!!!!!! (◕﹏◕✿)!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom