• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Plane passenger almost lost leg after flesh-eating spider bite"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Sounds like he waited almost two days at least before getting it looked at. Protip: Your leg isn't supposed to turn black and swell to a few times its normal size.

Our house is crawling with wolf spiders.. At least I think they're wolf spiders and not recluse. I live in GA, btw . They get to about 2 in and they're fast as hell

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Our house is crawling with wolf spiders.. At least I think they're wolf spiders and not recluse. I live in GA, btw . They get to about 2 in and they're fast as hell

Brown recluse are less than half that length.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I mean it is a very common spider. It could have gotten aboard in any number of ways including the poor victim himself. I kinda fail to see how Qatar airlines is responsible, liable or even reasonably expected to prevent this from occurring period.

airplane1.jpg
00001487_medium.jpeg

865ebf700194ab0bfceb7f9146014aec.gif

Brown recluse is like the spider of Florida. Right where I live.

Fuck.

Yep, we have them up here in J-Ville. I hate spiders. Check your shoes before putting them on folks. I swear, fucking Florida.

We have deadly spiders, moccasins, coral snakes, people let Anacondas loose in the Everglades. They're eating gators. I mean, when Alligators are the least of your worry you know shit is fucked up.

Edit: Forgot about the black widows.

xLCXBtW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom