• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Play Tetris against Utada Hikaru in Japan

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
CountZeroInt said:
That Japanese people are calling her a "has been" is stupid considering how popular she was and how much more talented she is than any of the current singers (most annoying of which is the slu**y Christina Aguilera of Japan who gained popularity by singing a freaking Cutey Honey theme song)

But you asianphiles are a pretty sad lot. If the Pussycat Dolls cornered you a room you would probably scream "Nooooooooooo uncleeeeeeaaaaaaaaan need women from my RPG fantasiesss...or sort of!! I'm confused!" and if you actually spend any time with asian women you would probably either run out of money or yearn for the comfort of someone that has more emotion than Spock from Star Trek (generalizing, but work with me here).

Are you dissing Kumi?!?!?!?! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony HoTT

Banned
CountZeroInt said:
That Japanese people are calling her a "has been" is stupid considering how popular she was and how much more talented she is than any of the current singers (most annoying of which is the slu**y Christina Aguilera of Japan who gained popularity by singing a freaking Cutey Honey theme song)

But you asianphiles are a pretty sad lot. If the Pussycat Dolls cornered you a room you would probably scream "Nooooooooooo uncleeeeeeaaaaaaaaan need women from my RPG fantasiesss...or sort of!! I'm confused!" and if you actually spend any time with asian women you would probably either run out of money or yearn for the comfort of someone that has more emotion than Spock from Star Trek (generalizing, but work with me here).
bitter much?

SolidSnakex said:
hikki0ry.jpg

not bad...not bad at all....i would still hit it with my wii.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
CountZeroInt said:

Well you're banned but otherwise I'd tell you to STFU, what the hell do you know about women, and yes that is a *ucking generalization.

SumGamer

Wow, she's pretty good. I wonder how long it took her to get 8 mil. I know a guy who play Tetris DS for 3 straight day and get 30 mil before stop playing because he is bored :lol

If I get to play with her I would ask for her signature on my DS :D my #1 fav asian artist of all time.

Troidal

CountZeroInt said:

This part I agree on. Koda is over-rated.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i'd **** her after i beat her even if she didn't want me to

all thanks to
Rape
Club Nintendo (r)

davepoobond

rafman400 said:
Omg, i saw a video of her playing tetris and she pretty much rapes at that game.

ooOoOoOoooOOOoOOooOOooOOoOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh

shinobi said:
You are why friend codes exist!

finally, celebrities can game in anonymity online

OatmealMu

I'd say this thread is proof enough that nothing good ever comes from Utada. Mere mention of her name brings out the evil in all hearts of men.

davepoobond

OatmealMu said:
I'd say this thread is proof enough that nothing good ever comes from Utada. Mere mention of her name brings out the evil in all hearts of man.

37.jpg

"Utada Hikaru? Yeah, I did her like I did Iraq -- BUNKER BUSTERRRR!!"

mollipen

Hikki is hot, chubby or unchubby, except that the supposed "chubby" pic in this thread isn't.

She needs to try TetrisDS over matchmaking, so that one day I can match up with her, get really excited, and then cry thanks to Nintendo making an online service where you can match up with people who are fun to play against and then NEVER have a way to connect up to them again other than chance.

Quick, someone get her friend-code. Then she can block us and we can gloat to people about it.

I like parts of Hikki's first album. She is talented, but I never got into her music.

Senretsu

shit, I wouldn't believe those scores unless I had watched her in that video, she can hold her own in Tetris. Level 455?? Man I suck at tetris.

edit: The crowd reactions are great. Most Japanese TV is boring, but every once and awhile I'll see something like this thats the greatest thing ever.

Lee N

Membre
Senretsu said:
shit, I wouldn't believe those scores unless I had watched her in that video, she can hold her own in Tetris. Level 455?? Man I suck at tetris.
Tetris can never go faster than 20g, so it stops going faster after level 20. If you can hold out there, you can hold out forever.. or at least until you hit 99,999,999 points and die on purpose because you get bored.

she is kinda blast from the past at this point, but Hikki is a pretty cute girl and her records have always been pretty good for pop.

i wanna play tetris with her :D

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I tried Tetris DS today just to see how hard it is to get those scores. Reached 7 mil before I got bored...it's doable but I can't imagine how long it took for her to get that max score. It took me at least 90 minutes to get 7 mil with some break time

Wario64 said:
I tried Tetris DS today just to see how hard it is to get those scores. Reached 7 mil before I got bored...it's doable but I can't imagine how long it took for her to get that max score. It took me at least 90 minutes to get 7 mil with some break time

She said she thinks it took around 15 hours but she didn't time it.

Ronok

Don't like her music at all but she is quite obviously amazing at Tetris. o.o;;; I'm pretty sure whoever wins that competition is going to get there ass kicked quite badly..... Oh dear...

Oh and those saying she isn't hot...... I can't comprehend the women you must have seen..... You truely are spoiled.

mollipen

meltpotato said:
she is kinda blast from the past at this point, but Hikki is a pretty cute girl and her records have always been pretty good for pop.

Blast from the past? Huh? She's still pretty popular in Japan, and that popularity has never really dropped anywhere close to the point of being a "has been."

Pachael

You'd think the developers would put in a few more digits ;p I'll totally get trashed by her though. Not that that's a bad thing...

Top Bottom