• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playdate finally in stock

Ceadeus

Gold Member
Whitewater Wipeout is like the surfing event in California Games and great fun. It was developed by Giles Goddard, of Argonaut, Nintendo and Starfox fame. My high score so far is a little over 259k. With a little more practice, I should be able to crack the Top 1000 in the online leaderboard.
does every game have an online leaderboard? That sounds nice

Ceadeus

Gold Member
They asking 300$ for this ARE THEY FUCKING OUT OF THEIR MINDS ?
Good God......
It's like discovering the classic Gameboy all over again, with cheap, all brand new games made by Indies. It's expensive but it's supposed to be absolutely premium, also it comes with 24 games. It's 199$US

Valtox

Spent on it 300€ since I’m in EU but I’m glad that I did it. It’s been a month with it and I finished Mars After Midnight, Resonant Tale, played a lot Under The Castle and many others.
I think that the screen is fantastic. Even if it’s not backlit it’s very reflective and imho it’s easy enough playing with the lights on. Imho you don’t need direct sunlight or a strong light at all.

Last edited:

Deerock71

This thing is beyond hipster shit
kramer GIF

Top Bottom