• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has a new peak, 2,016,498 CCU

Vipu

Banned
Man if I was Konami, I would throw out everything they’ve worked on regarding Metal Gear Survive and turn it into a battleground style game.

Then they would need to wait at least PS5 to show up and hope it have CPU that can handle over 8 players in same game at once.

Vipu

Banned
Would the bots appear like afk players? Cause sometimes we stick till the end of the flight and there is always a bunch of afk people

I think if these CCU:s were because of bots the player count would stay much higher and then peak, like smaller variance.

But the difference is 400k lowest at USA hours to 2mil at EU/AS hours.
I would imagine those bots farm all day if they farm, not just at peak hours.

I think they will announce something about the xbone version today Bgs (the "Brazilian e3") is kicking off and the local Xbox guys are teasing it.

This guy here makes the game so fun to watch :) LOL!

UluJt1c.png

GET A GRIP

Hoo-doo

Banned
Vaulting and the new map update is going to rocket the CCU to ridiculous heights. I could see everyone logging in to check out that stuff.

Vipu

Banned
Vaulting and the new map update is going to rocket the CCU to ridiculous heights. I could see everyone logging in to check out that stuff.

Imagine if ccu suddenly went to 5mil+
In real life it will get stuck to 2,5mil because servers gonna die and they will fix it too late so people login randomly whenever.

Rival

Gold Member
How easy is this game to get in to? I’m usually terrible at these types of games but I want to be included in the fun. Like will I just get destroyed every time?

Wardancer

Neo Member
How easy is this game to get in to? I’m usually terrible at these types of games but I want to be included in the fun. Like will I just get destroyed every time?

Everyone gets wrecked early on, but shooting isn't the most important skill in the game. Situational awareness and strategy is what gets you the wins.

The best way to learn the game is to play duos, it gives you a second chance to get revived if you get shot, someone can show you the game without it being too overwhelming (squads) and lets you see what the other player is doing if you die.

Josh5890

I every time I log into Steam I want to check it out, but then I see CSGO in my library and suddenly my evening is lost

Half the fun is running around looting so even if you suck at shooting, you can still have an enjoyable time. I have friends who spend every game playing hide and seek, trying to sneak into the final circle.

Top Bottom