• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PLAYSTATION 3 In-home demo

Shawn128

Stench said:
okayit8.jpg

SOMEONE GET JAROSH IN HERE

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
TTP said:
Oh god is that "bip" when they turn on the system for real? Lovely if it is.

Considering nothing else was imposed (in fact, it sounded like THEIR sound was taken out), I think it is.

Sony's hardware design and vision for the PS3 is so utterly complete and comprehensive. From the subtle touches in the OS to the startup sound...just solid.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
This wasn't a professionally made video... right? I mean, was that supposed to make you want the system?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
wtf@ the people saying he looked bored. Do you guys have huge ass grins on your faces throwing your hands in the air every time you sit down and casually play a video game?

metroid23

Forceatowulf said:
wtf@ the people saying he looked bored. Do you guys have huge ass grins on your faces throwing your hands in the air every time you sit down and casually play a video game?

Ask me when I have a pre-release PS3 in my house :)

And, that system is f'ing filthy already. Just look at the shot when he's putting the memory stick in. This does not bode well.

Forceatowulf said:

It's because the reference point is the extatic joy exposed in the Wii vids.

M3wThr33

Banned
Going in for some boobage.

Edit:

Dammit. That kid needs to shave his mustache.

Why is it kids hitting puberty always have the nastiest facial hair? Shave that crap man.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Copare that video to the wii vids, and it would seem Nintendo is up to something. Are they actually advertising the zombie-like expressions and reactions these people are having?

mj1108

Forceatowulf said:

He should at least look like he's having some fun plus the video shows him with a PS3 in the house now. He should be ****ing ecstatic. But of course the kid must be as dumb as hell because the video didn't show him hocking it on eBay.

Slurpy said:
Copare that video to the wii vids, and it would seem Nintendo is up to something. Are they actually advertising the zombie-like expressions and reactions these people are having?

You have to wonder if this is exactly what Nintendo wanted to happen so they could prove a point.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
About to watch it for the rack...better not dissapoint.

EDIT: It was dissapointing. And wear some shoes woman!

dyls

Are they seriously still using that same god-awful on-screen menu for playing music? Please tell me they've at least made the DVD/Blu-Ray interface a little nicer than the old one, which was basically just the slightly less retarded cousin of the music player.

I like the picture album effects, although I'm not exactly sure what anyone will use them for. They look nice, but are far less usable than a normal slideshow.

I just can't believe the first game they pop in is a basketball game. Talk about the least amount of improvements from last gen. It looked cleaner, somehow slower, and entirely no more fun than the basketball games out for the $129 PS2 for the last five years.

xaosslug

why was the woman and the blonde guy just watching the kid and the other guy play? And then, why was the woman playing the b-ball... by herself? :lol

Burger

Most women are never that happy to be around videogames.

Usually they sit on the otherside of the couch, tuting because you haven't brought her something, and pretty soon you'll need a 'talk'

glaurung

Not enough rack footage.

Why does the kid look like he's been adopted from a third world country?

I still think that the PS3 gaming experience will be a lot better than just looking at other (catatonic) people playing with it.

The timeline photo gallery looks nice, the visualizer in the music player looks bad.

Still, rather nice video footage.

Top Bottom