• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 System Software 4.05 released

Hanmik

Where the quality gifs at? Do they even exist?

qcont2b.gif

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
so now we need quality gifs?

Philippo

I haven't update the system since July and man, everything do seems better.
We also got a quick menu!
Thanks for the quality Sony!

Alej

Banned
Sony just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about quality updates (I'm an expert), but kernel and exploits are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in Neogaf where you can become successful by being stable as f***. If you stabilize something over in a PS4, you bring quality to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that quality is by not installing it.

What this means is the stability public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to update their PS4s for either reason, nor will they purchase any Sony's future platform. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but quality has alienated an entire stable system with this move.

Sony firmware team, publicly apologize and cancel the quality for stability or you can kiss your GIFs goodbye.

I'd like to believe Sony is just trolling GAF right now and changed the wording on purpose.

Maybe this is a prelude to the PS4 Pro and everything going forward that relates to Sony's new flagship console is described as quality.

MBison

I had to this morning, the update must have happened when my console was in rest mode.

I'll be honest, when I saw that I had too, I immediately thought, shit, I've been hacked!

What do you mean by this? I didn't get that but I got an email that my sign in id was changed and now I can't log in.

Ducktail

Can't believe Sony is now fucking even with our tradition of stability gifs. This has to be intentional. We've angered them.

Top Bottom