• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I too late to beg the almighty Clockw0rk to bestow upon me a beta code? Please please please man, you know I'm good for it. And if you don't know then I'll tell you - I'm good for it!

Aw man, I just got disconnected from a match while fighting. The screen went black a few times, I saw the controls a few times, and it just put me back at the character select.

Imagine the trophies Grim lol. Are you bad enough dude to get 3 games straight with no deaths?
My heart was racing before the match ended, I could never get 3 deathless matches in a row. ;_;

Why does the Sweeth Tooth picture look like he lost?

why is sweet tooth sad that he won :p

Sweet Tooth is a sociopath. He's not a winner until he's a loser!
nah it's just a bug in the beta :3

Verendus

Banned
I can remember talking about a Sony Smash Bros. game on this forum ages ago. Back then, it was just a back and forth of roster wishes and dreams with KevinCow. I can't believe this game is actually, finally releasing.

I'm hyped beyond belief.

There is only one game I have bought day one in the last several years, and that is Uncharted 3.

This game will be the second.

It's great to hear the impressions and that Superbot has created something compelling. I hope the final game is full of polish and charm so that it has a lot of replay value.

Please include Crash, Spyro, Sir Dan, Cloud and Snake. Okay, thanks.

Drago

Played a few matches. Online is fantastic, characters feel good, music is OK, graphics are great... this game is wonderful. I wish there was a single player training mode, but I've been doing fine as it is. The game is lovely. It doesn't feel much at all like Smash to me... it can definitely stand on it's own. The folks at SuperBot are doing a great job with this game.

I would write more in depth but I'm on a phone :p

Day 1.

abrack08

Do you have to be one of the actives in this thread to land a beta code? Or can I just add my name to the list and hope he gets down to the mid 60s (lol)?

Pumped for this game!

6. KevinCow
7. Oyashiro-Sama
10.Jafku
11.ScraftyDevil
13.Silent_Ocarina
18.SolidSnake
21.Grokbu
22.cnizzle06
23. thepotatoman
27. G0rillaz
28. Solidus51
29. btkadams
30. devilwillcry
31. Zabuza
32. Jaroof
33. Daniel_Gonzz
34. Schobeleth
35. SykoTech
36. HiiiLife
37. Xkillthemx
38. PSY・S
39. Ploid 3.0
40. Donos_de
41. darkwing
42. #1 defender
43. Leezard
44. Desmond
45. Acquiescence
46. Caffer
47. Cyberia
48. Dusky
49. SoulUnison
50. Chuck Norris
51. murderofMonkey
52. Ryce
53. FinKL
54. Pai Pai Master
55. Sheengrtr
56.GMN
57. nitrowolf2
58.Zen
59.WinFonda
60.mauaus
61.pharmboy044
62.Cyborg009
63.Byronic Hero
64. abrack08

Hah, I would post this right after the other thread is made

Angelcurio

I will update the list

6. KevinCow
7. Oyashiro-Sama
10.Jafku
11.ScraftyDevil
13.Silent_Ocarina
18.SolidSnake
21.Grokbu
22.cnizzle06
23. thepotatoman
27. G0rillaz
28. Solidus51
29. btkadams
30. devilwillcry
31. Zabuza
32. Jaroof
33. Daniel_Gonzz
34. Schobeleth
35. SykoTech
36. HiiiLife
37. Xkillthemx
38. PSY・S
39. Ploid 3.0
40. Donos_de
41. darkwing
42. #1 defender
43. Leezard
44. Desmond
45. Acquiescence
46. Caffer
47. Cyberia
48. Dusky
49. SoulUnison
50. Chuck Norris
51. murderofMonkey
52. Ryce
53. FinKL
54. Pai Pai Master
55. Sheengrtr
56.GMN
57. nitrowolf2
58.Zen
59.WinFonda
60.mauaus
61.pharmboy044
62.Cyborg009
63.Byronic Hero
64.Angelcurio

Just added myself to the list.

Now that I'm seeing reports of codes being sent via PM by some awesome guys at Superbot, I'm starting to think that after I bought the HK funds to get into that beta, I'll come home to a PM with a code bwahaha. If that happens, I promise you guys I'll give up the dev. code. About to get off work in ten minutes, CAN'T WAIT!!

TheMink

Now that I'm seeing reports of codes being sent via PM by some awesome guys at Superbot, I'm starting to think that after I bought the HK funds to get into that beta, I'll come home to a PM with a code bwahaha. If that happens, I promise you guys I'll give up the dev. code. About to get off work in ten minutes, CAN'T WAIT!!

I bet clock knows which guys got the HK, so I don't really expect one.

Spinluck

-The graphics are about what you'd expected. Just average. In fact, I'd argue Brawl looks just as good if not better.

The Hades stage alone looks better than anything in Brawl, polygon count my friend, polygon count. Are you playing in HD? Honestly perhaps the Youtube vids are comparable, but in person the game looks a lot better. I wasn't really expecting a powerhouse. But it's good enough for me.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Man, I've been trying to catch up with this thread all day!

I still haven't, I just wanted to stop in and say, "Hey, I'm still alive!"

No beta for me yet, but I think a one day beta would be a cruel tease. I'm waiting for the PS+ beta to hit NA.

One day is all I'd really need since I'm one of the few skeptics. Just a taste to wet my appetite that was kinda ruined with the announcement of Big Daddy and all the hype about Snake possibly appearing.

Spinluck

It is 15$, but for the amount of excitement we've had, it is totally justifiable, hahah. About to start playing again; it's such a fun game. I'm surprised I'm playing online so much, I usually don't play many games online.

Not only that, but we'll be able to spend the rest of the PS+ on something from the HK store. Lol. Damn, I'm only a couple of bucks off for Malicious, I'm gonna wait till the very last couple of days or so to see if they have any special PS+ sales to get something.

Spinluck

Do you guys think spamming the same move over and over again (Without breaking it with other moves) should reduce the amount of AP you get to the point of not even giving you anymore AP?

Only if it is really really excessive spamming.

In Brawl if you are to use the same attack way too much, eventually it would cause less damage. Not saying that this is Brawl, but anything that fights spamming is fair to me. Especially when I see Parappa's spamming Mike Toss and Square, or forward O. Same for Radec spammers, and Kratos too. To be honest, every character his a spammable attack. It can get annoying, but once you figure out how to counter it's quite easy to handle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom