• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khezu

Stages look cool. Characters not so much.

Also whats up with people wanting jen tate in the game? Google says shes from primal, which I don't remember that being a particularly good game. Is it just because of the lack of females in general or does primal have a cult fanbase?

When the last stage comes up (or it becomes obvious it won't be leaked), please make a new thread with all the images titled Rumor: Stages for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Leaked (and maybe characters).

I feel the stages definitely look super legit, but the character roster either looks fake or is an in development version that is using stock art as a quick mockup. However, since we don't see the characters in game the evidence there is a lot less solid.

Thanks everyone.

I think they are mockups though I doubt they will be in the final game. I mean, the UI for the beta is horribly amateur, I wouldn't think it be real if it was leaked the same way, but it is. I think the characters are placeholders, and who knows they could be background characters like Quark

I will do it.

Whew, I was scared of getting banned for linking the leak, guess I can breathe now.

Put the possibility that some of the characters could be background characters-- wasn't there another rumor that there were lots of background characters in stages?

CNMqd.png

SSReborn

Also whats up with people wanting jen tate in the game? Google says shes from primal, which I don't remember that being a particularly good game. Is it just because of the lack of females in general or does primal have a cult fanbase?

Its a running joke in the thread I wasn't serious..

edit: What game is that from?

SmithnCo

It has a cult fanbase.

It's a running meme, from oh so many pages back.

Lol @SmithnCo

Boss Man

I think the LocoRoco stage might actually be my favorite. It's definitely unique.

Curious to see what the mash up there will be.

Boss Man

Welp, looks like no Crash or Spyro folks.

I just wish Neo Dante would be real Dante, and Hale/Evil Cole would be a more interesting character.

Ryce

14 total stages:

Dojo (PaRappa the Rapper)
Dreamscape (LittleBigPlanet)
Hades (God of War)
Metropolis (Ratchet & Clank)
Sandover Village (Jak and Daxter)

Invasion (Killzone)
Sly Cooper
Ape Escape
Resistance [http://i.imgur.com/xdVS0.jpg - top right]
Uncharted
Alden's Tower (inFAMOUS)
Black Rock Stadium (Twisted Metal)
Columbia (BioShock)
LocoRoco

Nice variation!

Variation is nice, but they do look "Samey" I can definitely see the recycled bits of Metropolis like some people are saying, so I hope they aren't all real.

I want more like Sly and Killzone, which look different enough, but I was hoping for even bigger/multilayered stages

I want a Shadow of the Colossus stage

Mr. Fix

14 total stages:

Hades (God of War)

Invasion (Killzone)
Sly Cooper
Ape Escape
Uncharted
Alden's Tower (inFAMOUS)
Columbia (BioShock)
LocoRoco

Nice variation!

Really wish they went with the UC2 train stage. But if these are real, I'm looking forward to what they mash-up with, and how the stages change through battle.

Boss Man

Yeah the roster reveals could be fake but I just really don't think so given how legit the other information seems.

The roster is underwhelming if you already knew Ratchet and Sackboy were coming, and if you forget about everything that's already released. As a full package, I ain't mad. Just missing a couple of things that will hopefully make it into DLC.

I will say that it doesn't seem to line up very well with the Paul Gale hints, but then again that shit was extremely vague.

Zabuza

Banned
I'm actually feeling disappointed. Especially if these are all the stages and characters. There's no SotC level, no Demon's Souls level, and no original Pokefloats/Mute City style level. I'm hoping for more.

Sponge

Banned
I'm actually feeling disappointed. Especially if these are all the stages and characters. There's no SotC level, no Demon's Souls level, and no original Pokefloats/Mute City style level. I'm hoping for more.

this

What gives? Unless it's a part of another stage.

14 total stages:

Hades (God of War)

Invasion (Killzone)
Sly Cooper
Ape Escape
Uncharted
Alden's Tower (inFAMOUS)
Columbia (BioShock)
LocoRoco

Nice variation!

I dont get why Bioshock wouldnt get an underwater Rapture stage? Big Daddy isn't in Infinite. Maybe one of the mash ups with the other stages is it fills with water?

i feel like the roster is fake but the stages are real. but on the off chance that's the real roster, i'd say those are only the ones they're going to reveal at conferences in videos and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom