• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagg9

I'm actually feeling disappointed. Especially if these are all the stages and characters. There's no SotC level, no Demon's Souls level, and no original Pokefloats/Mute City style level. I'm hoping for more.

I'm a little disappointed about no SotC level, but otherwise I'm quite happy with them.

Zabuza

Banned
I'll be almost as mad as that Jen Tate fan if we don't get some kind of SotC rep. I need to hear some Colossus music during a battle.

SmithnCo

I dont get why Bioshock wouldnt get an underwater Rapture stage? Big Daddy isn't in Infinite. Maybe one of the mash ups with the other stages is it fills with water?

That's what I am hoping. Considering GoW and Killzone both have full stages and crossovers, it could happen.

I'm also hoping these aren't all the stages, because SotC needs one.

Sponge

Banned
I seriously am doubting that's the whole roster, don't we have Snake's voice actor confirmed?

Unless, he's part of Raiden's supers...

tumblr_m658k4LcGQ1r5mgqz.gif

I will say that it doesn't seem to line up very well with the Paul Gale hints, but then again that shit was extremely vague.

Gale has straight up confirmed that there is at least 3 female characters and RPG character so the character leak is incomplete or fake.

^ The Bioshock level is one that looks ripped straight from Metropolis, along with the Ape Escape one

I love Sly's and Loco Roco, but I really do want bigger stages.

SSB has some really nice stages that are multilayered and big offering some breathing room and secluded fighting for FFA mode. If all these are as small as they are, FFA will continue to feel like a moshpit

k_Reign

Hmm...so I still think that the characters are bogus. The stages do seem very legit. Either that, or someone is very talented and very bored.

I feel fairly confident that SotC will make some sort of an appearance in this game...I don't have any backing to that statement but it just feels right and I think even people working on the game agree.

Like I said, though...the roster looks totally bogus. Mostly the way it's put together.

Zabuza

Banned
I really really hope that character list is either fake or incomplete. No Final Fantasy, Snake, Connor, Crash, Spyro, Wander, etc.

I'm actually feeling disappointed. Especially if these are all the stages and characters. There's no SotC level, no Demon's Souls level, and no original Pokefloats/Mute City style level. I'm hoping for more.

these could very well just be the ones they're revealing to the public, not all of what's in the game. though i'm not sure why you'd leave those stages a secret

Hmm...so I still think that the characters are bogus. The stages do seem very legit. Either that, or someone is very talented and very bored.

I feel fairly confident that SotC will make some sort of an appearance in this game...I don't have any backing to that statement but it just feels right and I think even people working on the game agree.

Like I said, though...the roster looks totally bogus. Mostly the way it's put together.

I NEED The Wanderer as a character and an epic, moving Shadow of the Colossus as a level...but is that even technically possible? To have the whole level move on a Collosi's back?

And God, I really hope to see Dark Cloud repped in this game.

Cartman86

Banned
I really really hope that character list is either fake or incomplete. No Final Fantasy, Snake, Connor, Crash, Spyro, Wander, etc.

I hate that it's so close to being perfect too. Put a Final Fantasy, Crash/Spyro, and Team Ico character in and that's good enough. I imagine their could be an issue with Activision, but the other two seem obvious.

Loudninja

Some things:

1.Paul said some stage are bigger than what we seen.
2.He said the game has over 2 female and a rpg rep.
3.I think we got Ezio right but he does not appear.
4.Eric said he was working with David Hayter so snake is pretty much confirmed

Thats why Gamescom character reveals will be very interesting. If for example Snake is a character I will throw that leak into the trash can.

But if the reveals are something like Hale+Dino... lol.

Zabuza

Banned
Some things:

1.Paul said some stage are bigger than what we seen.
2.He said the game has over 2 female and a rpg rep.
3.I think we got Ezio right but he does not appear.
4.Eric said he was working with David Hayter so snake is pretty much confirmed

Not Ezio. It'll be Connor if we get an AC character.

Gale has straight up confirmed that there is at least 3 female characters and RPG character so the character leak is incomplete or fake.

I think the stages are legit, and the guy who did the leak didnt have any character info, but he put a photo shopped roster in there anyways just to fuck with people. Look at the comments in the leak. He updates with stages. The stages are obviously the focus of this leak not the characters.

Drago

Where is TheMink?

He guessed Evil Cole and we all laughed at him... does he know something? :eek:

Anyways, it's a good roster with nice stages, I think. Very happy! :D

SPIKE!!!

We'll always have Smash bros, Jazz

<3

Either way I'm pretty content if this is the roster, because I've been saying from the start Crash was wishful thinking. (I can still hope for DLC I guess).

I still think Crash and Spyro will be sold as DLC so Activision can make money separately from this game.

Drago

that....depends on what your standards for a "good roster" are :p
The only character left that I wanted was Spike, and I got him.

I'm pleased :3

It could use some Kat though... and I hope it's Hale, because I don't want two of the same character, no matter how different they play

k_Reign

Fuck leaks. I'd rather have more surprises. Hopefully there's still some new stuff.

Yeah, I would much rather have it officially revealed. I really do NOT want the remaining characters to be leaked! I don't believe this image at all. Is there any chance that we can please (PLEASE) keep leaks in the stage leak thread? I just want to see the reveal trailer and be surprised when the character is announced.

Drago

Hey, do any of the leaks resemble the character on the leaked Ape Escape stage who we all thought was Kat?

There may still be hope for her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom