• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Gamescom "Don't Miss It" Teaser video

Cornbread78

D3t34kq.jpg

Heh, I was imagining these animations overlayed the Nicholson nodding gif.

1407426806-ibi2wc44a5ixu8.gif

Ok GAF... Somone HAS to do this now.... Where my GIF homies at????

El Torro?

Sami+

I don't think it's possible to make something this hilarious on accident, lol. I kinda dig it - reminds me of P4G's opening.

I just had my wisdom teeth out and am on some pretty heavy painkillers. I'm sort of questioning whether that was real or if the pain killers are that strong.

Hexa

Throwback to old school advertising? Better be throwing back to old school series. I want my Parappa Rappa and Wipeout.

Drencrom

And not to mention less teasing of Vib Ribbon sequels, but rather actual Vib Ribbon sequels being announced.

I'm still blown away at what the hell was the point of that, was it just to break my fucking heart?

"We've always brought innovative experiences to the gaming space. For example, this amazing and unique game we made for the PS1 that never got a sequel. Here, have a good look at it on the big screen behind me, wasn't it fucking great? Anyway, on to Powers!"

Ozium

I'm still blown away at what the hell was the point of that, was it just to break my fucking heart?

"We've always brought innovative experiences to the gaming space. For example, this amazing and unique game we made for the PS1 that never got a sequel. Here, have a good look at it on the big screen behind me, wasn't it fucking great? Anyway, on to Powers!"

And never released on PSN in NA.

Scumbag Sony

Ha ha, this is brilliant. When you put them side-to-side like this it shows what a good job the animator actually did!

Anyway, Sony are hyping Gamescom up a lot. I'm gonna be really pissed off if this is all loads of nothing. From their hints I don't think it's unreasonable to expect Until Dawn, Media Molecule's next, and significant information on Rapture, Shadow of the Beast, Helldivers (we're definitely due a release date by now), Rime, and hopefully some new digital game reveals too.

HarryKS

Make fun all you want, but that's what people actually look like while they are playing an engrossing game.

Sony is back to their ps3 creepy baby marketing days confirmed.

Edit: People will share this video because its funny and weird thus giving sony more publicity and views on youtube (maybe even ad money.) People will be aware of gamescom and they will tune in to the show. Sony's marketing has been on a role.

People will gif this also.

Hydrargyrus

Weird as hell, but look at this: 2 pages and a lot of gifs (weird gifs) that I've already seen in other threads.

Maybe is not the best ad, but it's becoming "viral" when should be meaningless in order to its importance

Top Bottom