• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances that Sony drops the numbering of the Playstation (4) and instead adopts the Apple method of just releasing a new console called the Playstation with a simple PS design logo? That would be awesome.

meta4

If you're a PC gamer with not a lot of interest in Japanese games it's pretty easy. It's probably buried in the dualshock megathread, but did we get any more info on that move sensor?

Hmm yeah that must be the case. I am just shocked that he has not played even a single game on the PS2. No new info on the move sensor AFAIK. What is unfortunate is it will most prob be demoed considering it is not even an accessory now. :( What a waste of time it is going to be.

Overboost

End Game: The Unlikely Hero

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRy8IzaQLI8

or Gif
Part 1
itCGLxlyjwsfw.gif

Part 2
iboXOXHciE98Eo.gif

YouTube version is essential. The end... so perfect.

Knoxcore

You know, I'm so excited to see what Sony has in store, but I feel these events are always surrounded by hype that we are almost always inevitably let down. I want Sony (specifically the PlayStation brand) to succeed, so I hope they impress.

Ploid 3.0

You know, I'm so excited to see what Sony has in store, but I feel these events are always surrounded by hype that we are almost always inevitably let down. I want Sony (specifically the PlayStation brand) to succeed, so I hope they impress.

As a outside observer this time (getting tired of games, and game on PC a majority of the time now. No changing disks, lazy, etc.) I'm looking forward to any outcome. I think people are over hyping, and I think things can be huge in this event. What I really want is to read the aftermath of anything on gaf.

It should be win win. I hope it's a hugely successful event though. I don't plan to get a PS4 before I upgrade my PC, but I must have it for GT6.

Shady859

That 15 hours pic has me hyped and i'm a Xbox fanboy who has owned a PS3 since year 1 when the 80gb version released.... My main genre is online shooters, so i'm taking a wait and see approach as far as who will remain the lead design platform and if Microsoft renews the 1 month exclusive contract for Call of Duty DLC. If Sony steals them away that would be a massive win for Sony or maybe they make a DLC deal with Battlefield on consoles?

No matter what i'm ready for legit system news!

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้Need to get some sleep. Please no leaks when I wake up. Cannot contain the hypส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Waaay LTTP. Holy shit @ DemonNite video

Playstation Meeting 2013 | Le Kazins Dangereux

I like this^

This thread has been legendary. I feel like there is no way Sony can possibly live up to what has been created here. Mad kudos to all the Kazifiers out there and a thanks for the comedy gold.

The threads at 1.7 million views wow.

Rokam

If you're a PC gamer with not a lot of interest in Japanese games it's pretty easy. It's probably buried in the dualshock megathread, but did we get any more info on that move sensor?

Sorta this, never really had the money, and WoW & other MMOs filled the majority of my gaming needs. Although I think this may be the first console I buy at launch in a long time.

winstano

Got so much work to get through today, but need to keep up with the hype! Tempted to just stay off the internet until 10pm tonight and get the pre-show on the go!

Hanmik

I think I will wear the shirt I got from A master Ninja tonight

9PyV0.jpg
MMDUj.jpg

this is my youngest daughter wearing it..! Bring on their next game..!

element

why are people shocked that creative directors and such are at this event?

The expected attendance is 1200 to 1500 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom