• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? I'd say if it happened it would set a pretty nice expectation for next-gen graphics.

Yeah, although hopefully they have a different demo, maybe even a small controlable scenario. It has been 7 months+. Still, I reckon it will be exactly the same footage but on PS4, that would be typical of SE.

Gotta say, Battlefield 4 or Mirrors Edge 2 and a new IP from SSM would blow my mind. I hope these people aren't just attending to see, but attending to show.

Leaked screen

mirrorsedge2toddhuntegdqfq.png

Overboost

Jesus, can someone create a PlayStation Meeting Bingo thread already? Don't want this to go to waste. There's definitely a winning line in there somewhere...

(thanks to the first two posters for the template and some of the tiles)

L2UPUP0.jpg

Bruiserk

Could someone PM me the link to the Google Drive compilation of all the Kaz gives? I believe Paddington Bear put it together a while ago.

I'm going to bed guys, it's been real. See you tomorrow as we embrace next gen!

ekim

So if all sites share the same stream... uh oh. I can smell the meltdowns from non-working streams and endless load-times.

Do we have info about how to stream it on the PS3?

Liamario

Banned
PEOPLE!!!

You are setting yourselves up for disappointment. This isn't going to be a major blowout. There will be some reveals, but if you're expecting a load of secret games to be shown you will be let down hard.
Nobody wants to hear about how you were disappointed because they didn't show your favourite game, which was never promised in the first place!

Luthos

Jesus, can someone create a PlayStation Meeting Bingo thread already? Don't want this to go to waste. There's definitely a winning line in there somewhere...

(thanks to the first two posters for the template and some of the tiles)

L2UPUP0.jpg

I'm thinking the very bottom horizontal line would be the likeliest Bingo.

Sid

PEOPLE!!!

You are setting yourselves up for disappointment. This isn't going to be a major blowout. There will be some reveals, but if you're expecting a load of secret games to be shown you will be let down hard.
Nobody wants to hear about how you were disappointed because they didn't show your favourite game, which was never promised in the first place!
Big reveals NEVER happen at E3 for Sony.

Hanmik

So if all sites share the same stream... uh oh. I can smell the meltdowns from non-working streams and endless load-times.

Do we have info about how to stream it on the PS3?

all have the same stream from US stream.. there are like 8 language cameras though...

I think HOME is the only PS3 site..

But the US stream works on all portable devices.. iOs, android etc.

PEOPLE!!!

You're too late!

I'm entirely convinced that this press conference will fix every wrong in my personal life.

By 8 PM tonight I'll be rich, handsome, and I'll have a PS4 in my hands with every game I've ever wanted.

mephixto

Banned
PEOPLE!!!

src_1339335247814.jpg

So I think we can safely assume Battlefield 4 will be shown tomorrow at least.

-Console Reveal
-Controller Reveal
-Battlefield 4
-Guerilla Games Tease
-GT6 Tease?
-Motorstorm (new IP?)

Hoping for:
-Naughty Dog Game
-Sucker Punch Game
-Killzone 4
-Ready At Dawn taking over Heavenly Sword (never played the first, but it seems like a cult classic at this point, new developers can maybe make it a hit?)

Christ, my wifi router has been acting up lately, dropping the connection for a minute every hour or so. Gonna have to keep a backup stream open on my phone.
This was also the case during E3, but interestingly enough, it managed to stand strong during the livestreams. Here's hoping...

Midas

Christ, my wifi router has been acting up lately, dropping the connection for a minute every hour or so. Gonna have to keep a backup stream open on my phone.
This was also the case during E3, but interestingly enough, it managed to stand strong during the livestreams. Here's hoping...

Use a wired connection.

Persona7

Banned

Plug it in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom