• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid

BDfTvrkCIAAv_Ol.jpg:large
zxRuA.gif

Im going to be stuck in class from 1pm-10pm pacific with no breaks....so watching a stream is out of the question.

Is there any text feeds known yet? at least I can read about how awesome tomorrow will be :/

Okay, so this starts at noon in New Zealand.

I can take a maximum of one hour for a lunch break to get to the cybercafe across the road from work and watch the stream.

When should I drop in? 30 minutes after the official start time? I'm fairly confident I won't miss anything huge, especially if the show starts late and they drone on about all the boring stuff. And I definitely want to be there in the end if they drop a megaton on us.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I hope people understand that the conference will not be four hours long... it does explicitly say "join us for cocktails". For all we know it could just be a nice little get together in a bar.

That's exactly it, not sure why you think that we think it's gonna be 4 hours long? That schedule is referring to last night as in almost 10 hours ago

Translated tweet that accompanied the pic:
"the event #sony kicks off today with a cocktail which will be the main means of communication around the world"

ekim

I'm honestly surprised that no assets have been leaked up to this point. One would think they are already preparing websites for the PS4.

flattie

Im going to be stuck in class from 1pm-10pm pacific with no breaks....so watching a stream is out of the question.

Is there any text feeds known yet? at least I can read about how awesome tomorrow will be :/

Eurogamer will be doing a text feed alongside the livestream, I believe.

Midas

I'm honestly surprised that no assets have been leaked up to this point. One would think they are already preparing websites for the PS4.

Well, you can prepare everything locally and that's probably what they do. When the PS4 is revealed > upload to web server and publish.

ekim

Well, you can prepare everything locally and that's probably what they do. When the PS4 is revealed > upload to web server and publish.

I was more thinking about 3rd party sites and stuff like logos, packshots for future games etc... (Online shops, dev sites...)

Midas

I was more thinking about 3rd party sites and stuff like logos, packshots for future games etc... (Online shops, dev sites...)

Current rumor is that Sony haven't shared anything with any publications yet. Which is a good thing to prevent leaks.

Hanmik

So, according to Wario this starts in 4 hours? Cool.

lol.. here are the stream details:

Stream Details
Stream Live: 30 Minutes Before Event (Static Image Viewable)
Stream Live Feed: 5 Minutes Before Event (Audience to Start of Presentation)
Stream Completion: For 2-3 Minutes there will be a "Thank You for Watching static image", while we prepare the repeat of the stream. The stream for 7 days post event, to allow ample time to receive VOD files in the languages of your choice.

Sarquiss_

Okay, so this starts at noon in New Zealand.

I can take a maximum of one hour for a lunch break to get to the cybercafe across the road from work and watch the stream.

When should I drop in? 30 minutes after the official start time? I'm fairly confident I won't miss anything huge, especially if the show starts late and they drone on about all the boring stuff. And I definitely want to be there in the end if they drop a megaton on us.

NZ here as well. I am just going to have this streaming while I pretend to get some work done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom