• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ss4h0xC.jpg

Quoted for a new page. Everyone needs to see it.

ironcreed

Banned
I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but if this is a PS4 reveal, I would expect a PS3 price drop in tandem. They want to keep selling PS3s, not kill them with a PS4 announcement.

Would be nice. I have been considering the white 500GB bundle in order to save my current slim as a back up. I may hold off.

Internet will collapse... the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse will arrive. Jesus will resurrect. An earthquake will collapse every Microsoft building worldwide. The beatles will release a new album with ghost versions of Lennon, and George Harrison.

Don't forget that Michael Jackson and Elvis will be performing on the stage.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but if this is a PS4 reveal, I would expect a PS3 price drop in tandem. They want to keep selling PS3s, not kill them with a PS4 announcement.

UK is getting new blue and red PS3s on 15th feb, the Friday before this meeting

Meelow

Banned
Excited about this :), if it truly is the PS4 announcement I just hope the controller is different (Or at least bigger for people with bigger hands)

Dat blue and black is back, it seems. Love it.

Sony-Launching-PS4-This-Fall.jpg

It seems blue will be the 8th gen color, since Nintendo is doing it with Wii U, if this is correct Sony seems to be doing it with PS4 and maybe Microsoft with 720.

CVG has added a bit of commentary in this opinion piece, including what some of their sources have been saying, on Microsoft's side also.

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...ence-reveal-shows-sony-has-seized-the-moment/

Of course, this morning a Microsoft insider offered a poignant reminder: "Victory will go not to those who make the most noise, but those who make the most impact".

Anybody find it funny that this "poignant reminder" comes from the company with this guy at the helm?

2581610_o.gif

...Or the same company that's combatting Apple's relatively quiet, calm ads for iPads with those Surface ads with wubbawubbawubba music and dancing schoolgirls?

I think they need to get their messaging straight up in Redmond.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
What did poor Geoff ever do to you guys huh.
Regardless of anything else, you have to respect that Kaz just delivered an epic burn. We need to encourage this, foster it. Imagine a world where we see not petty snark, but legitimately dope comebacks from industry executives. It would be beautiful.

Regardless of anything else, you have to respect that Kaz just delivered an epic burn. We need to encourage this, foster it. Imagine a world where we see not petty snark, but legitimately dope comebacks from industry executives. It would be beautiful.

Except its not really Kaz.

Cramoss

You do know that the KazCEO twitter is not the real Kaz, right?

It's just a joke account among many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom