• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrell

That twitter account is fake and that tweet is a jab a the Vita's future, come on.

Doesn't make what was stated any less true.

If they're going to announce PS4 and be really push it as the next big thing, you think they're going to trot out their massive failure to remind people why it's important not to be overly optimistic?

jett

D-Member
Hn8QNiX.png

megakaz2i9alo.jpg

prwxv3

I am pretty surprised that there have been no major leaks regarding PS4 projects from Sony's studios yet. Many of those studios have been silent for like two years and then we have studios with two teams that are probably working on somethings that has not leaked yet. Everything will probably be leaked before E3 though lol.

Viperik

Banned
I am pretty surprised that there have been no major leaks regarding PS4 projects from Sony's studios yet. Many of those studios have been silent for like two years and then we have studios with two teams that are probably working on somethings that has not leaked yet. Everything will probably be leaked before E3 though lol.

Maybe because most leaks are stealth marketing and intentional =p

vivftp

Got my new custom made Kaz-Trek avatar :)

I do wonder if this event will ONLY be PS4 related, or if they'll discuss new online services (Gaikai), or additional price cuts/accessories/features for PS3 and Vita too. Really hoping for 64 an 128 gig Vita cards :(

Ivan

That old PlayStation font is just perfect and the only one I want. And small PS logo, too. Or some new ones which will have the same effect like those two in '95.

Gotta love some of those comments:
Too soon Sony, Focus on the PS3 for another year or so,pluse no backwards compatability is going to kill your sales badly! I'm a Sony fan and have been since 1994 and will probably buy this new system, but releasing your system too early and already announcing that it wont play ps1,ps2 an os3 games is only going to give Microsoft the advantage!

Too early... really?

waypoetic

Banned
The outrage in those comments..

Who the fuck told you that you cant own a PS3 aaaand a PS4? If the PS4 doesn't have BC than just keep your PS3 stoopid. I'm not getting rid of my PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom