• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation State of Play #2 viewing and discussion thread. May 9th 6PM EST 3 PM PST

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
That cheeky PS5 tease was pretty nice. Probably not this at all, just got excited.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Hum.... what?

Think I spoke too soon; the very first thing on there was a "console turning on" visual and noise which I figured might be a PS5 tease, but it looks like it was already on the first SoP broadcast, so it's probably just the video intro.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I caught it late last night. Iinterested in "Away" and FFVII remake of course. It's strange that it looks like the combat system seems to mimic FFXV. That's not a good thing in my opinion. It should be turn based, just like the original...although...just flashier.

Psykodad

Banned
Think I spoke too soon; the very first thing on there was a "console turning on" visual and noise which I figured might be a PS5 tease, but it looks like it was already on the first SoP broadcast, so it's probably just the video intro.
The noise was the sound from the FF VII menus, it was a tease for the Remake.

Top Bottom