• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 06/12/12 - Babel Rising (Move) | Gravity Rush (Vita)

VanWinkle

Man you guys, I've spent so much time waiting on this update and getting mad that it was taking so long that I've forgotten to realize that I am not actually waiting on anything.

I suppose I'll pick up that PulzAR vita game since it is two dollars to make it worth my wait. Now where is that update!?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sony - "Hey, so what we are almost 1 day late to provide content to our consumers, it's not like they have any money to spend after we duped them into buying PS+ for those games, they should be grateful we don't update until Thursday... ah the good ole days... hey wait... let's do Thursday updates again, without informing the public"

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Sony seriously has a FUCKING WEEK to get their shit ready for let's say... 8pm the FOLLOWING WEEK.

What the hell are they doing? It's like it's 7pm on Tuesday and they're just "OH SHIT! IT'S FUCKING TUESDAY, LET'S START UPLOADING THE PSN STORE NOW GUYS!"

Makes, no fucking, sense.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Is there any reason why the US PSN Video store is updated the same time each week just fine but not the Game one o.o? btw yay to lower hd video rental prices!

Speevy

Banned
And who are you, the gamer said
that we should wait so long?
Only a Tuesday night update
but something went so wrong.

It comes at 4, it comes at 8
It comes on its sweet time.
So if it came on a different date
would it really be a crime?

And so they work, and so they work
Those monkey engineers.
But no one there at Sony knows
when games will appear.

Takao

Banned
Is there any reason why the US PSN Video store is updated the same time each week just fine but not the Game one o.o? btw yay to lower hd video rental prices!

I wonder if Sony Pictures handles that. I would think not, but who knows.

M.W.

Why can't the store just update at 12:01am on Tuesday morning. Why wait until the late afternoon?

GraveRobberX

"No Games/Content, No Store Update makes GraveRobberX go something, something..."

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You know what's funny? All I'm waiting on is to see if there's any Warriors Orochi 3 DLC. Since, you know, Tecmo-Koei USA are so fucking horrible at telling their fanbase when they're going to get new DLC.

GraveRobberX

Go crazy?

Don't mind if I do

aH8cZ.jpg

Massa

I don't get the complaints. People asked for a midnight release for Gravity Rush, Sony is simply delivering on that.

I just wanted to play the Queen song pack for Rocksmith today. Of course the day they add Queen is the day Grace decides to take forever to update the store.

kuroshiki

Sony just can't handle online, period.

Wait, let me rephrase that. SCEA can't do SHIT online. In this economy I'm surprised they are still holding their job.

I don't get the complaints. People asked for a midnight release for Gravity Rush, Sony is simply delivering on that.

I'm not in the mood for sarcasm.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
And who are you, the gamer said
that we should wait so long?
Only a Tuesday night update
but something went so wrong.

It comes at 4, it comes at 8
It comes on its sweet time.
So if it came on a different date
would it really be a crime?

And so they work, and so they work
Those monkey engineers.
But no one there at Sony knows
when games will appear.
I just sang it to myself in the voice of the guy from The National. :lol

You know what's funny? All I'm waiting on is to see if there's any Warriors Orochi 3 DLC. Since, you know, Tecmo-Koei USA are so fucking horrible at telling their fanbase when they're going to get new DLC.

You might as well wait till the EU update or even the 360 update to see if there's any.

That is kinda the only thing I'm looking forward in this update as well.

Eusis

I'm not inclined to think EVERYONE there is terrible when we don't know exactly what calls are made and who's to blame. For all we know just a change in when it's updated and when to get the update complete would be enough, maybe having it fully prepared on Monday then it goes live at midnight or noon PDT every Tuesday would do it. Or just put the stuff up whenever, but have the update prepared that day and released at midnight, whatever.

Ponn

Banned
I'm not inclined to think EVERYONE there is terrible when we don't know exactly what calls are made and who's to blame. For all we know just a change in when it's updated and when to get the update complete would be enough, maybe having it fully prepared on Monday then it goes live at midnight or noon PDT every Tuesday would do it. Or just put the stuff up whenever, but have the update prepared that day and released at midnight, whatever.

But it's monday man, you know, monday. Don't make them work on monday.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Most things are added on Tuesday. Arcade games come out on Wednesday and sometimes there's a DLC or two out on a Thursday(usually something like a Rock Band song or something)

Ah well. I guess I'm also waiting to see if anything gets added to PS+ this week too. I doubt it, but it's worth a look.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I went out for like four hours, thinking the update would finally be live by the time I got back. Nope. I just hope that everyone is OK at US PSN headquarters, has anyone checked in on them recently? Kind of worried right now.

Eusis

But it's monday man, you know, monday. Don't make them work on monday.
Valve seemingly does it with their midweek sales starting then. Then again maybe they just have it set up very efficiently to be flipped on with very little work.

Top Bottom