• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 06/12/12 - Babel Rising (Move) | Gravity Rush (Vita)

BHK3

Banned
┻━┻ щ(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Why sony. Why are you so...slow...

W1SSY

Just saw that Escape Plan DLC was accidentally posted as 2 cents earlier on the blog but is really going to be 25.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Microsoft - Tuesday 12:00PM on the dot, everything up; Customers - "Shut Up and Take my money"

Sony - "Umm... whaaa ha ha happened was the flux capacitor got mixed with galvanometer which made the jiggawatts unstable, but then Grace with her wisdom said delay as usual, to get the jiggawatts controlled, so you see it was the jiggawatts, not us!",' Customers - "Yeah jiggawatts, thnx Sony!"

BHK3

Banned
Microsoft - Tuesday 12:00PM on the dot, everything up, customers "Shut Up and Take my money"

Sony - "Umm... whaaa ha ha happened was the flux capacitor got mixed with galvanometer which made the jiggawatts unstable, but then Grace with her wisdom said delay as usual, to get the jiggawatts controlled, so you see it was the jiggawatts, not us!"

"But Sony the downloads are slow after the update is up"

"D-d-d-downloads? Um..uh...I need to auh...uh...Grace said there was gonna be a delay! Yeah delay that's it!"

Microsoft - Tuesday 12:00PM on the dot, everything up; Customers - "Shut Up and Take my money"

Sony - "Umm... whaaa ha ha happened was the flux capacitor got mixed with galvanometer which made the jiggawatts unstable, but then Grace with her wisdom said delay as usual, to get the jiggawatts controlled, so you see it was the jiggawatts, not us!",' Customers - "Yeah jiggawatts, thnx Sony!"

Wish Sony knew how to reverse shield harmonics in a timely matter like japan.

hey guys at least the Escape Plan patch is up!

Backpacks_thrown.gif

AFAIK, patches and what not are all made available on a case by case basis, and are separate from the PS store content push.

i imagine the EP guys just timed it well enough to where they made sure it came out today for the $.25 DLC promo.

edit: and yes, also what kassatsu said. :p

What about Hot Shots Golf update? Or even the Treasures of Montezuma Blitz trophy update? :(

Don't know about Hot Shots Golf update, but regarding Montezuma, the developer said there is a "policy-related hold-up" at SCEA. He said the earliest it would be available is at the end of this month. Translation: Probably around the time we get PSone games playable on Vita.

UberTag

I swear, it's only SCEA. What on earth is happening right now? Their incompetence is staggering.
Last week should have clearly shown you that the incompetence of ALL of the major folks in the business is staggering right now.
The good thing for them is that in a world where EVERYONE is incompetent one is truly both sane and job secure.

Eusis

You know, maybe it's not incompetence but being understaffed possibly? Though then it's incompetence in whoever decides how many people are needed to run an online store.

I seriously cannot believe this. I shouldn't be surprised anymore but every time this happens I'm more and more aghast. Usually I can palm it off as the community overreacting but this is legitimately ridiculous.

jvm

Gamasutra.
What? Hipster? I don't even know what that means in this context. I've been here since late 2007, when tanod was doing the posts. I think I even filled in for him a couple of times. I've paid my dues, man!

Pa3AB.jpg

So what is on the Japanese store tonight? I am busying installing games on my PS3 so I can't check

Robotics;Notes demo(visual novel) and the usual fare. Escape Plan DLC, Saints Row DLC, Dragon's Dogma DLC, etc...

And two PS1 classics, both being slot machine "simulators," it looks like.

For those of you newbs who wonder how long the veterans have been getting together EVERY WEEK to complain about late store updates...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11473139&postcount=317

Speevy from almost exactly four years ago. Heh.

I remember being back in those original threads. Back when we had a web page. A web page. A 600 dollar console with a web page for the online portion. Looking back that was the fucking ghetto. Ugh.

As bad as it is now, none of you other people will know that horror.

UberTag

We were complaining about PSN store updates before it was cool. *turtle neck and scarf*
I'm not sure it's even cool now.
We're not too bright ourselves to expect a leopard to change its spots after all that time.
If Sony's been getting away with late updates for so long now, why should we have any expectation for them to be timely?
It's like watching Toronto Maple Leafs games with an expectation of them winning.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
What? Hipster? I don't even know what that means in this context. I've been here since late 2007, when tanod was doing the posts. I think I even filled in for him a couple of times. I've paid my dues, man!

Pa3AB.jpg
I can confirm the validity of JVM's awesomeness.

I remember being back in those original threads. Back when we had a web page. A web page. A 600 dollar console with a web page for the online portion. Looking back that was the fucking ghetto. Ugh.

I remember when Sony promised to get us out the gaming ghetto, way back when...

But no one gets out of the ghetto...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZoN7Adwkew

Returners

Ha, I remember starting a download and not seeing "Download in Background" button.

Now that... was ghetto.

Also, ToMB is getting trophies? How does that work for F2P?

Top Bottom