• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 06/18/13 - D&D | Storm | Giana Sisters | Jak Collection Vita

kassatsu

Banned
GiqVSq4.jpg

xYT0r.png

FAQ

- upcoming games: www.psnstores.com/upcoming
- us store sneak peek: PSN + PSM

- to access the store of country X, you need an account of country X
(use this guide to create a Japanese account) (New Japanese Store guide)

- most PSP games and minis can also be played on Vita (compatibility list here)
- PSone games & minis can be played on both PS3 and PSP. Some PSone games now work on Vita.
- NeoGeo Station titles can be played on both PS3 and PSP, but must be purchased separately

- below, only demos and games are listed; for smaller dlc, videos, avatars, themes, etc. check the links

Store Status

US: Normal Update Time: Tuesday @ LOL GCT
EU: Normal Update Time: Wednesday @ 1700 CET
JP: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 1900 PST
HK: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2200 PST

us.png
NOW UP!

Demos

► PS3
○ Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - 1.7 GB
○ NCAA FOOTBALL 14 - 1.8 GB

Games

► PSN
○ Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (PS3) - $14.99 (244 MB)
○ Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (PS3) - $14.99 (1.7 GB)
○ Sonic the Hedgehog Master Collection - $29.99 (5.8 GB)
○ Storm - $9.99

► PS3
○ Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazzard - $9.99 (5.4 GB)

► PS2
○ Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - $9.99 (2.8 GB)

► Vita
○ Jak and Daxter Collection - $26.99 (3.0 GB)​

eu.png
NOT UP!
/!\ Some content not available in every region.

jp.png
NOW UP!

Demos

► PSP
○ Toukiden - 323 MB

► Vita
○ LIMBO - 127 MB
○ Toukiden - 1.0 GB

Games

► Vita
○ LIMBO - ¥1200 (127 MB)​

hk.png
NOW UP!

Demos

► Vita
○ Toukiden - 1.0 GB

Games

► PS2
○ The Warriors - HK$72 (4.0 GB)

Tizoc

The D&D OT will be up in the next few hours, as I'm having guests over for dinner.

OTher than that I am hype for Giana Sisters =3

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wait, Dungeons and Dragons is coming? Is it like the table-top or a terrible Action RPG?

I'm getting the LBP Summer Pack, GodEater Burst, and Saints Row 3 this week. Come on and update the store already.

Also the banner... :lol

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oh, wow. Lament of Innocence. If I remember right people said that one wasn't too bad.

Have to buy Castlevania. Just because.

Lament of Innocence is okay but the fact that they tried to Metroidvania it in 3D led to a fuckton of repetitive rooms that completely missed the point of what Metroidvania is.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
DnD is so bought!!!!!

Only the one? Not the sequel or the other DnD game? No bundle...?

Edit: On Steam as well?! Damn...guess I'm going that route...

Kas, when is PJ Dungeons coming out?

krae_man

Eat Lead is only $10? Blood Bath and Beyond is still that price:lol

Man everyone needs to buy that game if they haven't played it. Well worth $10.

Tizoc

Eat Lead is only $10? Blood Bath and Beyond is still that price:lol

Man everyone needs to buy that game if they haven't played it. Well worth $10.

What kind of game is it anyways? I gather from its store image that it's a shooter, but does it have crazy awesome stuff like dual wielding 2 gatling guns or the like?

krae_man

What kind of game is it anyways? I gather from its store image that it's a shooter, but does it have crazy awesome stuff like dual wielding 2 gatling guns or the like?

It's a parody game and it parodies a few different game types but the main mechanic is basically Uncharted.

ttocs

Anyone know if the Jak and Daxter trilogy is the same game as the PS3 version? Same graphics and what not? I imagine it is but just checking.

Epic Mickey 2 for Vita is now up: $29.99, 2.8 GB. Shouldn't it be $26.99 since Sony published it or does it not matter because of no physical card version?

Did anyone else here get the Live Events Viewer beta last week? They were suppose to stream WWE Payback last Sunday, but instead they played a recording of WWE Elimination Chamber from last February with no playback controls. Yesterday, I got an XMB message from PSN acknowledging the error and they gave me a $5 PSN code.

That's right. Even though it was beta, they gave an apology gift of $5.

There is another WWE PPV on the app calendar next month. Hopefully, everything will be alright and that will be streamed for free as well.

sakipon

HK store had lovely (and free!) Dokuro stickers for Paint Park Plus. They should release those everywhere. Atleast the European PP+ extras list has been pretty dry so far.

Apparently these. Seems like a decent deal.

Sony PSN store said:
For limited time, enjoy 9 classic Sonic the Hedgehog games for one amazing price.

1. Sonic Adventure
2. Sonic Adventure DX Upgrade
3. Sonic Adventure 2
4. Sonic Adventure 2 DLC
5. Sonic CD
6. Sonic The Hedgehog
7. Sonic The Hedgehog 2
8. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1
9. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2

Teknoman

If you like Guardian Heroes, Castle Crashers, or just fun beat em ups with alot of depth and a great soundtrack, buy D&D Chronicles of Mystara asap.

Characters have a decent amount of moves via directional inputs, and there are alot of different item types to use (even inventory management and shops). Not to mention its two games in one with 4p local and online co-op.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Oh, wow. Lament of Innocence. If I remember right people said that one wasn't too bad.

I actually liked the other one better, Curse of Darkness. It wasn't as repetitive, and had a good selection of weapons and combat. Art style was still sparse but at least the levels connected together. LOI had a phenomenal soundtrack tho.

Top Bottom