• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 06/25/09

Aru

Mana Khemia is only 10 € on the HK store ? No mistake there ?

Is it worth it for this price ?

BTW kassatsu, FFT Shishi Sensou is the title of the PSP version, not the PS1 one.

Mrbob

Cruzader said:
I havent played it but know a very hardcore baseball player on consoles and says its shit compared to MLB 09 The Show.

It is a different type of game...more arcadey.

I prefer MLB The Show as well but this is like comparing Gran Turismo to Burnout Paradise.

TTP said:
Why are pool games always lacking in background detail? I understand the reason (who cares?), but it would be nice to have, like, a strip club setting so you can watch half-naked women lap dancing during your opponent's turn.

I mean, seriously. Missed opportunity.
Midway have you covered with the world's first 100%-accurate Douchebag Simulator™, This Is Vegas! (If it ever comes out.)

kassatsu

Banned
jp.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week.

ADD-ONS

► Katsuragi Misato News Project
○ Room Outfit (Additional Costume License)

ram

after years of waiting - blast factor trophy patch is out in europe! and burn zombie burn got a new patch too - custom in-game music and video upload. there will be DLC too, dubbed: burn zombie burn in space.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
About Fucking Time.

side note: VidZone patch 1.02 has been released as well. Fixes some audio issues some people were having.

Gintoki

Ok guys, so last week I've downloaded Pixel junk eden demo from the EU store. Today I decided to buy the full version (US), when I bought it, it just gave me the unlock key for it but it's still a demo! I tried to delete the demo and download it from my download list but it gives me just the unlock key.

Tntnnbltn

Gintoki said:
Ok guys, so last week I've downloaded Pixel junk eden demo from the EU store. Today I decided to buy the full version (US), when I bought it, it just gave me the unlock key for it but it's still a demo! I tried to delete the demo and download it from my download list but it gives me just the unlock key.
US unlock key works on US demo.

Xater

Mrbob said:
It is a different type of game...more arcadey.

I prefer MLB The Show as well but this is like comparing Gran Turismo to Burnout Paradise.

I have to say I love The Bigs 2. I already played the demo alot. I think I am going to get this.

DuckRacer

DuckRacer said:

It's going to be unveiled at Gamescom in August

“One of the games is a PSN exclusive for Sony again, continuing our good relationship with them. And that’s gonna be as far as we know, announced at [GamesCom 2009 this August in] Cologne.”

They've also got a multiplatform game coming

“We are doing also currently our first multiplatform game, for a leading publisher,” he continued. “Again, something different from the past. We haven’t done this kind of a game genre before.”

And a game called Rope

Additionally, the company is hoping to get into self-publishing, on its third IP, a physics-based puzzle/problem solving game called Rope.

The game essentially uses rope physics, attaching a ropey avatar to various objects, then beginning the physics simulation, with the goal of getting a group of fuzzy characters to roll to a goal.

Housemarque is considering different kinds of rope with different physical attributes, and different themed levels. The company is hoping to add around 50 levels, and release new ones, perhaps with an editor.

The firm still hasn’t decided what platforms the game will hit, but the concept is approved on PSN, and the company is asking Microsoft for approval as well, but “obviously it can be on iPhone, maybe WiiWare. We hope to eventually be a small boutique publisher, releasing things ourselves.”

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=23382

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
i just noticed the british store has theme hospital........

where's the best online store to buy a psn points card for that region (one where they just send you a code)?

agm2502

mattiewheels said:

where's the best online store to buy a psn points card for that region (one where they just send you a code)?

There are no PSN cards in Europe. You have to have a Credit/Debit card.

reminder

mattiewheels said:

PSN Cards? In europe?? hahahahahahaaahahahaaaa...

sorry, there are no PSN cards available here... :/

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
agm2502 said:
There are no PSN cards in Europe. You have to have a Credit/Debit card.
oh god. so my american mastercard got rejected, meaning i've got no way?

mattiewheels

well, here's my shout-out that i'll trade anyone a game for their british theme hospital.

pm me.

Blablurn

anyone else got the chance to play numblast? it's a really good puzzle game for the psn which might come out in the near future. i think they already released it in japan. anyway, playing the review version at the moment and it's really a lot of fun. i hope the price won't be too high.

kassatsu

Banned
Blablurn said:
anyone else got the chance to play numblast? it's a really good puzzle game for the psn which might come out in the near future. i think they already released it in japan. anyway, playing the review version at the moment and it's really a lot of fun. i hope the price won't be too high.
It is out in Hong Kong in English if you can't wait.

ram said:
after years of waiting - blast factor trophy patch is out in europe! and burn zombie burn got a new patch too - custom in-game music and video upload. there will be DLC too, dubbed: burn zombie burn in space.

Wow, I thought it would never see daylight. Downloading!

Raist

Banned
Ok so basically I've just realized that I can use my CC on the US store.
I wanted to share some games with friends from this account. Of course, I totally forgot my account infos. I eventually managed to find the email address I've used so I wanted to reset my password. Now the poroblem is that they ask for my birth date on the website. And of course two years ago I apparently didn't use my own :/
Is there any way around this? From the PS3 directly maybe? Where they wouldn't ask for any other info than my e-mail.

Raist

Banned
Well, I tried random dates and I eventually found it (talk about luck)

Now it either wants me to answer the SEKKRIT QUESHTON (and yes, I've forgotten the answer as well) so if I ask it to send me a mail, I do receive a link to reset my password, but the link apprently does not work. wtf?

Dante said:
Someone responded in the Heavy Weapon thread from the blog from Pop Cap and said it's next I believe, and said they are adding something really cool to make it worth the wait. Prob just Youtube shot uploading.
I hope its worth the wait. I really want some Peggle on my PS3.

Top Bottom