• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 08/13/09 IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

kassatsu

Banned
RavenFox said:
Also stop putting up this thread so damn early. Its like you can't help yourself.
SCEJ asks you to "kindly shut the fuck up, we update early."

jp.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week @ ~ 11PM EDT

GAMES

► PSP
○ Anata wo Yurusanai AQ the Best (¥1500)
○ Chronicle of Dungeon Maker 2 (¥3990)
○ Chumon shiyouze! Oretachi no Sekai (¥3990)
○ Fish Eyes Portable (¥2400)
○ Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon Best Collection (¥2400)
○ Nanatama: Chronicle of Dungeon Maker (¥3990)
○ Samurai Dou Portable (¥3000)
○ Shinobi Dou Homura (¥2200)
○ Valhalla Knights PSP the Best (¥2100)
○ Valhalla Knights 2 (¥3900)
○ Zero Pilot: Daisanji Sekai Taisen 1946 (¥3990)

ADD-ONS

► Naruto Narultimate Storm
○ Storm Pack 8

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► Katekyoo Hitman Reborn! Battle Arena 2 Spirit Burst
○ PSP Wallpaper

► Qruton
○ Custom Theme

STG

so whats the deal, release also in europe etc.?

or the same clusterfuck like SF2HD? if yes, we have it in December :\

No45

STG said:
so whats the deal, release also in europe etc.?

or the same clusterfuck like SF2HD? if yes, we have it in December :\
I'm sure the comments Sony made about improving the global submissions process came in direct response to the SF2HDR criticism, so hopefully they'll make an effort to get this through with no/minimal delays.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Razorskin said:
I found the wrestlers. :lol

Not too great week for me, I want Trine.
I looked at it for five minutes. I give up.

I downloaded the XBLA version of MVC2, and I realized how Pringles I am in that game...

jvm

Gamasutra.
Putting down my wager early this week:

Downloadable PS3 games: 2
UMD Legacy games: 1
PSOne Classics: 2

(U.S. Store, just to be clear.)

The demo din't come to europe for around 5 weeks..

Best not screw me over capcom...

--

Also. More Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires DLC

13th August 2009 - Additional Armor Set 4

- Shinobi Armor set (Men)
- Arabian Armor set (Women)
- Mystic Armor set (Men)
- Wa Armor set (Women)

topofuji

Banned
Hope nothing else really noteworthy is coming this week, cause I'm going to play MVC2 til my eyes fall out for months on end, just like back in the Dreamcast days.

Just around the corner...

Does anybody think that we will ever see MvC 1? I like the backgrounds and the music way better than in 2. Also, what are the chances of getting Capcom vs SNK 1 on PSN or PSone classic?

nny

Hey, nice job on the wrestler's placement.

Concerning the store, since I'm short on money and time I won't get anything. P

topofuji

Banned
Will there be a new never before released Spec Ops PS1 game, 15 seperate Cross Edge and Dynasty Warriors 6 DLC, and no info on Trine's release date this week? I can't wait!

Seriously though. MVC2 is all I need. Trine hopefully next week.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
skads_187 said:

*sigh* Get it through your thick heads that these aren't coming this week. Kas is only saying they're coming, but there is no date.

These have been known to be "coming" by Capcom blogging them themselves on the PS.Blog. It's just a matter of WHEN.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Lots of PSP games for Japan, let's start getting 5-10 PSP games/week in NA. PSPgo is launching in seven or eight updates.

DMeisterJ said:
Lots of PSP games for Japan, let's start getting 5-10 PSP games/week in NA. PSPgo is launching in seven or eight updates.

I have a feeling it's going to be one or two big updates either at launch or just beforehand.

yurinka

chun li's thighs said:
Capcom has stated that all PSN territories are releasing on the same day. So no wait for the EU crowd.
mmm... remember if Capcom is talking about PSN games, Europe isn't included in "worldwide".

Solideliquid said:
Dino Crisis, RE:2, RE:3 all ESRB rated

*love*

edit: This week?

depends...

i.e.:
showed up rating of FF7 (released shortly after) vs showed up rating of FFT (WHERE IS IT FFS? :( )

in addition I would be highly surprised if they release all 3 in the same week.

@Marvel vs. Capcom... you do know who the developer is? BACKBONE (you know, the "Gunstar online-coop does not work but not enough bought our broken game for us to even consider making a patch" guys, among other things like SF online etc.)

netguy503

OMG...Backbone!? I don't think I'm going to buy. :(

And there is NO WAY in HELL SONY will release all those PS1 games in one week? NO way. They are a business. They need to keep the consumers interested. What's the best way to do that? Spread out your releases for as long as you F'NG can so your consumers will have something new to buy as well as always look forward to.

Top Bottom