• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 08/21/08

Baha

Hmm, so with the exception of the week of August 7th, we've gotten a PSN game every week this month so far. I wonder how September/October will shape up, especially if we get Wipeout HD in either of those 2 months :D

maxax

StrikerObi said:
Arggg I REALLY want to play Ratchet & Clank QFB but I haven't even bought Tools of Destruction yet!
Same here.
TOD just was shipped today, and I somehow still thought Q4B was a few weeks away. I think I'll play Going Commando today. :)

Returners

Baha said:
Hmm, so with the exception of the week of August 7th, we've gotten a PSN game every week this month so far. I wonder how September/October will shape up, especially if we get Wipeout HD in either of those 2 months :D

well they started posting on the PSBlog, definitely a good sign

roxya

Trying to download both Ratchet and the Force Unleashed demo... at around 250k/s. It's gonna be a long night!

angelfly

Force Unleashed demo is the only thing for me this week. Unless Suikoden finally goes up. As for the banner I can't find them at all :lol

pswii60

LOADS of trailers on Euro PSN, got 'em all queued up along with Force Unleashed demo, but STILL downloading Ratchet at the moment. 64% done!

Slaylock

Rapping Granny said:
Is there a way to make the game automatically install right after it finished downloading?
I believe if you don't choose to download in the background, it will install after the download is complete.

Of course, it's not a very good solution, since most people will always choose background downloading.

Crisis

Banned
Ranger X said:
Yay for Force Unleash demo!

Is Rachet a stand alone game or i need to own Tools of Destruction?

Already answered on this very page but Quest for Booty is a stand-alone game. You do not have to own Tools of Destruction to play it.

Jim

Slaylock said:
I believe if you don't choose to download in the background, it will install after the download is complete.

Of course, it's not a very good solution, since most people will always choose background downloading.

If I'm not planning on playing any games or using the PS3 for a bit, I usually queue up videos first, then the smallest games/demos to background DL, and then leave the largest game/demo downloading in the foreground simultaneously which then auto-installs.

Nizz

:lol at banner! Every week :D Looking forward to the Star Wars: FU demo. Wish those damn PSN cards would show up in US stores already. I'd love to get Ratchet & Clank: Q4B but I don't want to use my credit card (I owe plenty on it, trying to pay it off) so I'd rather use cash/cards instead :(

Dante

Any of you guys see tearing in the Star Wars demo? we tried the demo here at work on the 360 and it had some tearing issues.

angelfly

Dante said:
Any of you guys see tearing in the Star Wars demo? we tried the demo here at work on the 360 and it had some tearing issues.

I didn't notice any tearing but then again I wasn't looking so if it was there it was minor.

neight

Banned
Argh wth at the US PSN store wait.
explodesdb9.gif

Dante said:

i did right around the beginning in the open area. but after that didn't notice.

Pimpwerx

Last Guy on the HK store? Am I the only person who still doesn't have one? I would add one now, but god-forbid I have an account out of order in the main list. I hate not being able to sort the user accounts list. PEACE.

tanod

when is my burrito
Pimpwerx said:
Last Guy on the HK store? Am I the only person who still doesn't have one? I would add one now, but god-forbid I have an account out of order in the main list. I hate not being able to sort the user accounts list. PEACE.

I don't have an HK account either. :\

Missed on Bionic Commando last week, got paid today... so today is a Force Unleashed, Ratchet and Clank, AND Bionic day for me!

Jim

Haha. From EA. Good job, someone.

UPDATE: The NHL 09 Demo has been delayed and will not be on PLAYSTATION Network until late August. The demo will still be on Xbox LIVE in early September.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Apparently they delayed the PS3 NHL09 demo so they can release both the PS3 and 360 demo at the same time :mad:

Top Bottom