• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store E3 2008 (Week of 07/17/08)

Tntnnbltn

Shito said:
I've seen someone stating The Last Guy was to be released in Japan next week: is there some source and hard evidence for this?
Probably the latest Last Guy trailer which says release date 31 July?

Shito said:
I've seen someone stating The Last Guy was to be released in Japan next week: is there some source and hard evidence for this?

It came directly from Sony. The date is mentioned at the end of the trailer that they released last Friday.

Tntnnbltn

dk_ said:
No Eden Demo in the EU store?
We weren't expecting one. US demo this week, EU demo next week.

Dylan Cuthbert on PS Blog:
Oh and there will be a demo for the EU store too for a change! (a first for a PixelJunk game). I think that will go up simultaneously with the full game next week.

Shito

Tntnnbltn said:
Probably the latest Last Guy trailer which says release date 31 July?
How in the world did I miss this?
Guess I was probably to amazed by the game's sheer brilliance to see this.
Silly me silly me, thank you.

Xater

FoxhoundNL said:
Wth? Austrailia ok, but Germany? Maybe they banned it? :lol

It becaus of our stupid laws. Sony is a pussy and does not put anything on that is rated 18+.

Microsoft is able to do it though. I just don't get it.

Goldrusher

EUROPE

Tntnnbltn said:
GAMES

Siren: Blood Curse
(full game costs €29,99 - £19.99 and is 9,8GB big)
(seperate chapters cost €9,99 - £6.99 and are ~3GB in size)

- Chapter One: The Siren's Call
- Chapter Two: No Refuge
- Chapter Three: Nest of Devils
- Chapter Four: The End is the Beginning

Gangs of London (PSP) (€19,99 - £14.99 )

GAME DEMO'S

echochrome

GAME CONTENT

Guitar Hero III

- Virtuoso Pack (€5,99 - £3.99 - AU$9.99)
-- Joe Satriani - “Surfing with the Alien”
-- Steve Vai - “For the Love of God”
-- Buckethead - “Soothsayer”

GAME VIDEO'S

Linder in Shadows
- trailer

PixelJunk Eden
- trailer

Siren Blood Curse
- Characters
- Hanuda

MOVEMENT

Munich
- Hot To The Power Of Fire
- Munich: Goth Time
- Spellbind: Champagne
- Spellbind: Kings And Queens
- Spellbind: Soapbox Race
- Interview Spellbind

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

PixelJunk Eden - wallpapers

reminder

FoxhoundNL said:
Wth? Austrailia ok, but Germany? Maybe they banned it? :lol

No, it's rated USK 18. And since it's not some free item like a demo or so i thought they'll release it here, too. SCE Germany sucks...

Tntnnbltn

*searches OFLC database for "Siren"*
Code:
Displaying items 1 to 2 of 2 items matching search parameters.

Title                                        Media  	  	                        Date
1  FORBIDDEN SIREN 2 (also known as SIREN 2)  	Computer Games Multi Plat..  	MA 15+ 	10/05/2006
2  FORBIDDEN SIREN  	                        Computer Games Playstatio..  	MA 15+ 	19/01/2004
Ruh-roh. No classification in Australia?

Replicant

Both the Japanese and Asian version of Blu-ray SIREN have English and Japanese instruction so if you can't get it on PSN, you know what to do.

MadFuzzy

Interesting to see that the price for the seperate Siren packs has gone up since Eurogamer announced it (from £4.99 to £6.99) to stop buying all four packs seperately being slightly cheaper (and more of a bargain) than buying the full game...

Xater

I really don't get why my credit card works on the US store but not on any of the euro stores except the german one. Looks like I will have to wait for Siren to go up in the US :(

KZObsessed

So if you buy the separate chapters it cost £28 instead of £20? What's the point in episodic content if they just stick the whole thing up along side it?

*shrug* I guess for people who don't want to "risk" £20 on the whole thing in case they don't like it but still, you'll be paying more if you do.( And it's bigger at 12GB!) Doesn't make sense to me o_0

Anyway, I'm getting the whole thing, 9.8 GB is ridiculous tho, I wont have much space left... I might wait for Blu-ray release...

Almyn

Why when i buy the full version of siren do i still have to download it in chunks, Silly Sony. I'm quite happy to download it all in one large file if you'd let me

Downloading as we speak, £20 for a full game isnt bad at all really and i liked the demo. 9,8 gig is insane im going to have next to nothing left of my 40g hdd.:lol

Almyn said:
Why when i buy the full version of siren do i still have to download it in chunks, Silly Sony. I'm quite happy to download it all in one large file if you'd let me

Its much better this way, you can play them as soon as they download instead of waiting what would be a very very long time to download in one chunk.:lol

Top Bottom