• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation storefront on iOS reveals Uncharted the Nathan Drake collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
What if this has a port of that one handheld Uncharted people like to clamor about?

You know the one

dHZ1UMk7dklNevT37GULD9lsH91p88LRHD7YogBW9fwI570lo5CrOwUT6QWg8AJRRKg=h900

JimPanzer

I wonder if they'll just go with the TLoU treatment or improve on that. Buying it anyway as I never owned a PS3 and never played a game of the series.

KyleCross

Fucking yes. I'll 100% the trophies in Uncharted 2 again! (That is, if I can find a good group of multiplayer trophy boosters lol)

But calling it The Nathan Drake Collection to directly compete with The Master Chief Collection is suuuuuper silly, and almost petty. The Halo collection was called that because not every Halo game had Master Chief in it, but every Uncharted game has Drake in it.

Don't know why it's a dumb name, seems fine.

Give to me noow.

Because it's an obvious rebuttal to the Master Chief Collection

But where that name made sense since it excluded the Halo games that didn't star MC, all the Uncharted games star Nathan Drake. So it physically can't be anything but a Nathan Drake collection

Uncharted : The Nathan Drake Collection|OT|Master Thief Collection

Boom

LegoArmo

I don't know if I want to buy them all again. Never did play 3, but I absolutely loved the first and second.

Tempted though... I'd pay maybe... £20

hamchan

Looks like it actually is going to be 1-2-3, thank god. Was fearing that they would only do a single game since they announced that GoW 3 HD.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I wonder if they'll just go with the TLoU treatment or improve on that. Buying it anyway as I never owned a PS3 and never played a game of the series.

If they're doing 3 games, then the Last of Us treatment is probably the best we can hope for. And it was a good treatment. Many of these modern remasters don't bother enough to improve performance like The Last of Us did. That was sub 30 ---> solid 60fps, plus full HD resolution.

It'd also be nice if they included all the DLC skins and whatnot, but I know how these things go...

eFKac

Please be fucking true, I need it!!!!!!!!!

Even though it's a bit sad that this will probably be the collection to fill the Holiday void for Sony :-/

DKHF

Box art looks nice from what we can see (which is most of it).

I'll definitely get this even though I've beaten UC2 and 3 because I never beat Drake's Fortune (which I think they'll give a nice visual upgrade to and get rid of the Sixaxis stuff).

If they're doing 3 games, then the Last of Us treatment is probably the best we can hope for.

It'd also be nice if they included all the DLC skins and whatnot, but I know how these things go...

If it's not ported by ND we won't get TLOU treatment.

Tagyhag

Obviously an E3 announcement.

All I want is 1080p/60fps.

Considering ND had to bust their asses to achieve that for TLOU, I'm semi hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom