• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation storefront on iOS reveals Uncharted the Nathan Drake collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I know this isn't that big of a surprise but whats with people spoiling reveals but putting up stuff early.

street fighter v immediately comes to mind.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
If it's not ported by ND we won't get TLOU treatment.

giphy.gif

I left IGN and founded Kinda Funny in January, so I don't do any Beyonds anymore. I believe Beyond 400 is the 27th is SF.
I regret not being able to attend your show. My buddy Tyler went when previous SCEA president was a guest. Been checking out Kinda Funny as I've been missing you and Colin. Only reason I would consistently find myself on IGN.

At least on Monday I know to expect some potential 60fps Uncharted in a theater yet again, even if this time it will be for E3 Experience.

So some of the best looking games on last gen are getting 'remastered'. Those games still hold up incredibly well, it seems like a huge waste of ND's time to port them to PS4. Hopefully someone else is doing the port job.

LewieP

I hope it's either pretty cheap, or also available piecemeal. I might want to play the others again eventually, but I'm only really in the mood to revisit Uncharted 2 right now.

Valnen

I haven't played the Uncharted games. Been waiting for the inevitable announcement. My patience has paid off.

Waikis

Not really that excited for this remaster collection.

Uncharted games don't really have any replay value and the main draws for these games are the spectacle and set pieces. Unfortunately, polishing the graphics and adding 60 fps etc etc won't bring back the sense of adventure and amazement like when Drake was dropped in the desert.

Better be physical as well.

Can't wait. This will be a day 1 purchase without a doubt. Even if it's not 60 fps. My favorite games lAst gen and I haven't been able to experience them again since I sold my PS3.

Will buy this day 1.

I'd love to have them all remastered to the quality that TLoU was, but it doesn't look like Naughty Dog is doing it themselves. =/

jwk94

I agre that this is an awful name. All of the Uncharted games have starred Drake. The name makes no sense.

Capella

So some of the best looking games on last gen are getting 'remastered'. Those games still hold up incredibly well, it seems like a huge waste of ND's time to port them to PS4. Hopefully someone else is doing the port job.
It's probably Bluepoint. I doubt ND is working on this when Uncharted is due Spring of next year.

jjonez18

Uncharted 3 multiplayer here I come!

Wonder who developed this? Can't imagine it was ND. Did anyone ever figure out what Bluepoint was working on?

I don't understand the complains...

This collection is obviously don't made by Naughty Dog, they are working on uncharted 4.

So where is the problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom