• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita wallpaper thread | Customizing dat OLED screen

tumblr_lzbc85Ltlr1rpx7w6o1_r1_1280.jpg

Just beat the game. Get mix of the classic RE games with the new RE4 forumla.

Hope you meant me :p

Took a lot of time coming up with some stuff thats more than just some wallpaper with a few circles thrown on it.

Again, looking for color and game-related theme requests.

Will have more come launch...

These are great.

I haven't done anything with the UI circles yet. I'd like something like this, or just something completely clean, like some game art, photography or textures. It has the be the right mixture of both to work for me.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I have a bunch of anime themed wallpapers coming soon (tonight, tomorrow, etc. before launch). Any specific show you'd like to see them from?

I don't want to turn this into a massive request thread, but ummm, Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets would really, really float my boat.

- J - D -

Question: Since the Vita will allow like, 10 separate backgrounds, one wallpaper per, How quickly does the Vita load up the wallpaper that'll change whenever you slide the menu around?

edit: nvm, a video in the OP showed that the background fades out for half a second to change wallpaper whenever you slide between pages.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Hope you meant me :p

Took a lot of time coming up with some stuff thats more than just some wallpaper with a few circles thrown on it.

Again, looking for color and game-related theme requests.

START SCREEN
6809032003_2ef32027ca_b.jpg

UI PAGES
6809031779_03f85af4c5_b.jpg

Will have more come launch...

May I request a Lumines theme? :D

Cookie18

Great idea for a thread, I'll need to keep an eye on this for a really kick ass wallpaper. Subscribed!

Edit: I don't suppose anybody has a good Mirror's Edge or Final Fantasy IV wallpaper?

Hmm it's really hard to find a tall image to make into a multi-part wallpaper. Might have to take a large dimension wallpaper and cut it out to be vertical.

Bumhead

Banned
Great thread, subscribed.

I won't be making any of my own as I seriously lack the mad skills necessary, but im already marvelling at some of the others.

We need some more designs with the zip for the unlock screen. That is seriously slick.

That's awesome. Are there any more multi-screen wallpapers out there?

Edit: I need a source image that's at least 9 x 544 pixels high? I guess we won't see many of those.

Guevara

Here is a Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary artwork collection for multiple pages. Original art by AG+, it's really quite amazing.
That's great. It will be interesting to see how smoothly the screens scroll.

I'd love to do something similar with Uncharted landscape art but I haven't seen a big enough image.

Mognet

That's true. I'm probably going to use this or something similar since I doubt I'll need more than three screens. It only took me a couple of minutes to crop and resize them.

http://i.imgur.com/DtjIR.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cIzrN.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vnJSz.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Top Bottom