• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita wallpaper thread | Customizing dat OLED screen

yencid

Can someone resize this for me?

tumblr_lyi2m0JNGJ1qcd64co1_1280.jpg

Cropped a little of the bottom so there wouldnt be any stretching/squashing

How do I get these wallpapers onto the Vita?

You could just browse the thread directly from the vita and save em no?

Setre

Fixed version of the P4 avatar, the old one interferes with the status bar.

Thanks man, you're the best!

I can try but no guaranties

No problems. Even if you can't get it to work I'll still rock it as my start screen.

How do I get these wallpapers onto the Vita?

I've been saving them to my computer then using Content Manager via Vita to get them on there. Content Manager may take a few extra steps but it's worth it not having to deal with Vita's web browser.

Reclaimer

Fantastic guys. What are the chances Vita will get dynamic themes?

I'd say very good.

The default theme has some procedurally animated wave stuff going on (similar to the ps3 XMB) and most PS3 "dynamic" themes aren't that dynamic to begin with. Usually a few panning images and some sound. The vita should be more than capable of handling it.

I'd say we start getting them when the vita psn store updates with apps (twitter, etc) avatars, etc. Still a lot not up there yet.

Wazzim

Banned
Another batch of wallpapers. Some are personal ingame screens of PC and console games that scaled really well. I love the Vita resolution, you can do so much more with it than with PSP's.

SnowHawk

Here is my first attempt at a wallpaper. Please be aware I'm not that great with Photoshop. :S

518786783.png

I'll upload it to mediafire if anyone wants it. I also have uploaded to one of the site in the first post.

SnowHawk

519412265.jpg

Another wallpaper from me.

I am loving all of these wallpapers from you guys. will download some of them once I get my Vita.

IllumiNate

At first I thought freevitathemes.com was incredible, only to find out all the pics have banners and arent scaled correctly. What a fail

Durante

I made 2 Touhou based BGs. Note that darker backgrounds mean you'll use slightly less power on OLED devices. Also, they allow you to enjoy the black level more :p

vita1jbzec.png

vita2pnbbh.png

Reclaimer

Nice stuff guys! I already have too many wallpapers I love! I'll have to start putting them all into rotation. :)

But read the OP and block your images into quotes please! Makes browsing on a phone (or the vita!) much easier.

ksimm

I turned the Gravity Daze one into a 3 pager.

EDIT: Added more, if someone could test out to see if they are ok or naff ta. :]

aCR9yRDI

9mavoXn8

oP8rmMea

gravity4.jpg

gravity5.jpg

gravity6.jpg

gravity7.jpg

gravity8.jpg

Chorazin

Does anyone have a good Mega Man X wallpaper? The one on the last page has the circle on top misaligned, so I can't use that one.

Top Bottom