• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita wallpaper thread | Customizing dat OLED screen

Alright, it's done. So here they are. Follow this link. If it doesn't work, tell me.

Also, you'll notice the collages still have a black bar above them. I couldn't remove them without radically redoing the images. I know they look weird, but when you use them, the black bar will just go under the black bar at the top of the Vita. They won't show up, so don't worry about them.

Also, I included some extras for fun as well :)

Cheers!

Valkyria

Banned
Yes I can! Do you want the triangle images as well?

Alright, it's done. So here they are. Follow this link. If it doesn't work, tell me.

Also, you'll notice the collages still have a black bar above them. I couldn't remove them without radically redoing the images. I know they look weird, but when you use them, the black bar will just go under the black bar at the top of the Vita. They won't show up, so don't worry about them.

Also, I included some extras for fun as well :)

Cheers!

Wow, thank you so much.

linnu5

I was bored at work today, so I've made some new ones for me.

0IEpl6H.jpg

AxxDhgN.jpg

WSUmniA.jpg

fIsTXzH.jpg

nGJ2Lr7.jpg

ckz2kY5.jpg

TprZ6Aq.jpg

deF93ln.jpg

tlfuFld.jpg

vdp3ctM.jpg

In the name of Vita, I refuse to let this thread die. Here's some new walls. It's Nisekoi day if you can't tell.

Nisekoi
IeP7Ml8.jpg

Tsugumi
bnDUmvw.jpg

Chitoge
Best girl <3
494G0tb.jpg

VITA IS LOVE, VITA IS LIFE

I've got literally nothing to do, so I'm going to keep making these for a few days. I guess now for some...superheroes?

Spider-Man
pMt7S2K.jpg

Rorschach
gCdNsj9.jpg

Avengers
UQvGvGb.jpg

Bat-girl
hXJE7rR.jpg

Iron Man
fgBswtU.jpg

Supergirl
Qws0zrF.jpg

X-Men
3KLqE1r.jpg

Collage
VMs7r1g.jpg

Raven
pdmKTdG.jpg

BREATH SWEET VITA WALLPAPERS, BREATHE.

Thanks for this thread mates, I really enjoy the Vita walls.
If you have any requests, ask away! Until then, I'll just keep posting my own stuff. I really wish there was a way to autochange your wallpapers on the Vita.

Today shall be Sword Art Online day, or more specifically, Asuna day!
Wa1pUDX.jpg

Pp2hdMZ.jpg

MOMPbg1.jpg

1ruirJ5.jpg

I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but I'm glad I found it now.

There is some absolutely killer stuff posted in here. Thanks everyone. :)

I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but I'm glad I found it now.

There is some absolutely killer stuff posted in here. Thanks everyone. :)
If you have any requests, ask away!

To the rest of you, ask and ye shall receive. I sincerely hope these are alright.

Specifically to CJ, I'm pretty unfamiliar with all those anime, so I hope these are OK.
Oooo can I get some Hyper Light Drifter wallpapers ?!?
LO2mz04.jpg

vaARc4Z.jpg

u5P9WwG.jpg

ArVv1ov.jpg

OrBgxho.jpg

Oh oh and FEZ as well! Would love to rep those on my screen.
xMEUO1M.jpg

t0P3c0S.jpg

JbV4vMl.jpg

Anything from Serial Experiments Lain
sYEgjDJ.jpg

cFIexbu.jpg

HnDpg6r.jpg

MEaKyve.jpg

Bubblegum Crisis(2032, not the 2040 remake)
CEGQji9.jpg

REvErwo.jpg

or Fate/Zero? Nice work.
FGEuWZU.jpg

vle2NRE.jpg

R5f5E7n.jpg

6EiPIvg.jpg

fKBo9a0.jpg

MKwHif9.jpg

jGqCWNr.jpg

xkFPx8n.jpg

zdD4Fyc.jpg

I didn't have wallpapers of these premade, so these are just what I found after a few minutes of Google/deviantART/reddit. If you've got a specific image you want as a wallpaper, link it.
Some good stuff here I will make some requests when I get back tomorrow so I can find the right images.
I'll be happy to provide!

I AM THE VITA WALLPAPER FAIRY.

Would it be possible for anyone to share anything they use/have found or make me a wallpaper for any of the following things?

Resident Evil (Gamecube/Remake in particular)
Silent Hill 2, 4, or Origins
Tomb Raider (Core titles if at all possible)
Halloween/Michael Myers

Basically horror themed things I guess. I'm not picky and am up for pretty much anything so I haven't provided example pictures but if you want any let me know.

If you're still taking requests I'd like some wallpapers of a few K-pop groups.

SNSD
Kara
Hyosung from Secret

Anything will do as long as it looks cool. I'll PM you a couple images if you want.

I'm looking for some Ys and Kiseki Vita wallpapers... I searched the whole thread with not much luck.

I did grab a Senran Kagura one, thanks for that.

Here's a couple quick and dirty wallpapers I threw together. My image editing skills aren't that stellar, but it's the best I can do at the moment.

TLm8p0B.jpg

Bayman - Dead or Alive 5

Qd4Z5t1.png

Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid 2 HD

r6YFasR.jpg

DanganRonpa 2 cast (This wasn't made by me, but by the super awesome Labrys.)

4EXiH6b.jpg

PLp5921.jpg

Model Paulo Wilker
To see the clear version of the second Paulo wallpaper, click here. (NSFWish, but not really. Better safe than sorry on GAF though.)

If you have any requests, ask away!
Really? Thanks. :)

Some wallpapers of Abel from Street Fighter would be awesome. (Especially if he's in his wrestling singlet or jungle commando costumes.) Or, if it's possible to get everyone else removed from this piece of SF artwork, and just leave Abel by himself, that would be really cool.

Ambitious

Just saw this thread. I wanted to use the Xenoblade wallpapers from the OP for my three pages, but the black screen transition is just plain ugly. Why doesn't it fade between the wallpapers?
Back to the default ones. I hope they fix this in the future, but I don't count on it.

I am not doing these requests in any particular order. If yours isn't here, it will be in a few minutes. Here's part one.

Alright, I know next to nothing about K-Pop. So if these aren't what you were looking for, I am very sorry. Hopefully some of them will be alright. For God's sakes, hopefully they're correct...
DkO07wW.jpg

e7QQyBv.jpg

EZ2z6pf.jpg

F4iYi1M.jpg

20U3IDU.jpg

qlgJrIW.jpg

Hyosung from Secret
3xokyIt.jpg

oaTzkPA.jpg

Some wallpapers of Abel from Street Fighter would be awesome. (Especially if he's in his wrestling singlet or jungle commando costumes.) Or, if it's possible to get everyone else removed from this piece of SF artwork, and just leave Abel by himself, that would be really cool.
Alright, TBH, this one actually stumped me. Any good images of Abel are hard to find to begin with. Those specific costumes are nigh impossible. These two are the best two images I found. I actually might be able to remove the other characters from that image you linked, so I'll try that later and PM you if it works.
Abel
H9vuwUd.jpg

BYIiUV3.jpg

VITA FOREVER.

Okay, I didn't see it here. Hopefully someone can make this happen.

I'm getting my Japanese Vita next month, and for the lock screen, I'd like a simple GAF wallpaper. The Orange/Grey orb symbol in the center, maybe taking up 1/3 of the screen, with the dark theme grey in the back, no words.

Pretty much any useful information I needed to decide on my Vita came from here, so I'd like that as a wallpaper.

Part deux
Resident Evil (Gamecube/Remake in particular)
7YiCzja.jpg

tbmrwrj.jpg

Silent Hill 2, 4, or Origins
Completely unfamiliar with Silent Hill, hope these are right.
aXJuABs.jpg

7gPBcAC.jpg

rHwH4fY.jpg

Tomb Raider (Core titles if at all possible)
Is Underworld a core title? Hope so.
DTZDCz0.jpg

6kz7bN1.jpg

a44utWQ.jpg

Halloween/Michael Myers
Alright, I'm not sure what you were looking for here exactly. If something different than this, PM me a link to an image and I'll try to make it.
5gCu3lU.jpg

Can I request some Blazeblue: Chronophantasma? Noel, Mu, Nu, Bullet, or just whatever ya feel inspired to make :D
UxruAqN.jpg

3flxAJM.jpg

ilI4bV8.jpg

jt9BPPa.jpg

VITA IS EVERYTHING.

Part Three

HA. Finally something I already had! Freaking love these two games.
I'm looking for some Ys
Ys: Memories of Celceta
FOglOTm.jpg

qf3hDGM.jpg

om2qj4O.jpg

hCpVUKZ.jpg

6lRonxn.jpg

XTWvib7.jpg

T4PtMhy.jpg

Gu6D924.jpg

er3133F.jpg

HhRlCpR.jpg

and Kiseki Vita wallpapers... I searched the whole thread with not much luck.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
QggKQly.png

UEClBwo.jpg

goEGaof.jpg

KEZxfjJ.jpg

hYdmKDJ.jpg

z4QEb2g.jpg

As a bonus, one of Ys vs. Sora no Kiseki: Alternative Saga
We'll never see this game in the West. Weep.
yabCgWG.jpg

Quoting for others to see since it got smushed between my posts.
Okay, I didn't see it here. Hopefully someone can make this happen.

I'm getting my Japanese Vita next month, and for the lock screen, I'd like a simple GAF wallpaper. The Orange/Grey orb symbol in the center, maybe taking up 1/3 of the screen, with the dark theme grey in the back, no words.

Pretty much any useful information I needed to decide on my Vita came from here, so I'd like that as a wallpaper.
Minus the request above, I've finished every request I've seen. If it's not satisfactory, PM me. I've spent all morning doing this, so I'm going to go do some real work now. I'll be back in the late evening if anyone has more requests to add to the above one (which I'll try to work on in my free time between then and now, unless someone else finishes it).

FAREWELL VITA BRETHREN. UNTIL NEXT TIME, WALLPAPER FAIRY OUT!

Alright, TBH, this one actually stumped me. Any good images of Abel are hard to find to begin with. Those specific costumes are nigh impossible. These two are the best two images I found. I actually might be able to remove the other characters from that image you linked, so I'll try that later and PM you if it works.
Abel
H9vuwUd.jpg

BYIiUV3.jpg

VITA FOREVER.
No problem, these are great. Don't worry about the other one if it's too much trouble.

Thanks. :)

Part deux

Completely unfamiliar with Silent Hill, hope these are right.

Is Underworld a core title? Hope so.

Alright, I'm not sure what you were looking for here exactly. If something different than this, PM me a link to an image and I'll try to make it.

Saved all of these. Thank you so much! My Vita has been seeing a lot more use lately so it's nice to have some nice wallpapers.

Ummmm, I love you.
Vita is love!
No problem, these are great. Don't worry about the other one if it's too much trouble.
Thanks. :)
I'll still try it at some point when I get around to it. If you have any other requests, don't be shy!
Saved all of these. Thank you so much! My Vita has been seeing a lot more use lately so it's nice to have some nice wallpapers.
Absolutely! Happy to provide!

Rojo

Can i get a Final Fantasy that has the main cast of the series kinda like the dissidia one's. I'd also like one for Kingdom Hearts that has the keyblade wielders all together. Last would be a Resident Evil one that has Leon and Ada on it.

just want to say you guys have been doing a phenomenal job with the custom wallpapers. Can I request some type of music notes theme for my music blips on my vita, would greatly be appreciated thanks.

I thought of another one if you don't mind.
Alright, I'll get to that one later. In the meantime, I finished your Abel wallpaper. Test it out and tell me if there's any dirty spots in my Photoshop. I could remove the Street Fighter logo, but I wasn't sure if you'd want that. I rather like it with the logo.
S9zXA82.jpg

Can i get a Final Fantasy that has the main cast of the series kinda like the dissidia one's.
The Final Fantasy was way harder than I thought it'd be. These two aren't great, so if you have a better image, PM me and I'll make it.
rFvucRV.jpg

UUBxqgC.jpg

I'd also like one for Kingdom Hearts that has the keyblade wielders all together.
Kingdom Hearts as well was pretty difficult. I searched all over and really only found one image that looked halfway decent. Again, if you find something better, PM me. Bonus wallpaper of BBS for kicks.
hhsF2cj.jpg

7xAFy1i.jpg

Last would be a Resident Evil one that has Leon and Ada on it.
Completely unfamiliar with RE. Hope these work.
kUjM22e.jpg

Evfhelm.jpg

LzrrTIo.jpg

just want to say you guys have been doing a phenomenal job with the custom wallpapers. Can I request some type of music notes theme for my music blips on my vita, would greatly be appreciated thanks.
This was a really vague request, so I'm not entirely sure what you wanted. Here's two I had.
SMOT8Op.jpg

mkDarSR.jpg

Thanks! The first BGC one in particular is great. I'll share some Lain art I have later if you'd like to convert it.
Absolutely!
You're awesome! Thank you!
Happy to provide!
ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER SET OF VITA FAIRY REQUESTS FULFILLED

Minus the request above, I've finished every request I've seen. If it's not satisfactory, PM me. I've spent all morning doing this, so I'm going to go do some real work now. I'll be back in the late evening if anyone has more requests to add to the above one (which I'll try to work on in my free time between then and now, unless someone else finishes it).

I still believe! :D

Alright, I'll get to that one later. In the meantime, I finished your Abel wallpaper. Test it out and tell me if there's any dirty spots in my Photoshop. I could remove the Street Fighter logo, but I wasn't sure if you'd want that. I rather like it with the logo.
S9zXA82.jpg
It looks awesome! Thank you so much. I just checked it on my Vita and it looks perfect. Don't worry about removing the SFIV logo, you've already done so much. :)

I really need to step up and make so more wallpapers to share with everyone, but I can only accomplish so much with my limited skills & resources. I'll see what I can whip up.

I still believe! :D
Oh yeah, totally forgot about this one! I'm not totally pleased with how it came out (the edges aren't smooth enough for my nitpicking), and I'm also not sure if this is what you meant with your request. But, here it is.
KigOGVk.jpg

If you were looking for something else, just give me more specific directions and I can try to remake it.
Thanks for the wallpapers if i find better pics i'll PM you a MSG thanks Vita Fairy.
You're quite welcome!
It looks awesome! Thank you so much. I just checked it on my Vita and it looks perfect. Don't worry about removing the SFIV logo, you've already done so much. :)

I really need to step up and make so more wallpapers to share with everyone, but I can only accomplish so much with my limited skills & resources. I'll see what I can whip up.
I'm glad you like it! Definitely add some stuff! Even if it's only resizing and adjusting stuff (that's what a bunch of mine are). Like i said, I will get to your other request, but probably tomorrow afternoon.
wow amazing, thanks a bunch! I am now using the second music notes theme as my music tab page.
Great! Glad you like them!
It hurts that I can't have an Kingdom Hearts games on vita :(
I know right!? :(

Oh yeah, totally forgot about this one! I'm not totally pleased with how it came out (the edges aren't smooth enough for my nitpicking), and I'm also not sure if this is what you meant with your request. But, here it is.
KigOGVk.jpg

If you were looking for something else, just give me more specific directions and I can try to remake it.

This is actually damn close to what I was asking for!

Two alterations I would ask: the split of the two halves, can the middle be white like it shows on the site logo?

And is it possible to have smoother edges for the logo? [I'm not knowlegable on how easy-to-find quality GAF logos are; the white center would be enough to make me very happy though.]

Thank you for your time, orthodoxy1095! Awesome stuff in this thread :D

This is actually damn close to what I was asking for!

Two alterations I would ask: the split of the two halves, can the middle be white like it shows on the site logo?

And is it possible to have smoother edges for the logo? [I'm not knowlegable on how easy-to-find quality GAF logos are; the white center would be enough to make me very happy though.]

Thank you for your time, orthodoxy1095! Awesome stuff in this thread :D
It kind of looks grey-ish on the site, but yeah, I forgot to avoid taking that piece out. I got a bit ambitious with my color removal.

I'll go look for another logo though to see if I can avoid those tiny jaggies in the image. I couldn't find one that was transparent, so if anyone reading this thread has one, gimmie please!

If I can't find another logo, I'll just repair the inner piece and post it sometime tomorrow afternoon. Check here then.

It kind of looks grey-ish on the site, but yeah, I forgot to avoid taking that piece out. I got a bit ambitious with my color removal.

I'll go look for another logo though to see if I can avoid those tiny jaggies in the image. I couldn't find one that was transparent, so if anyone reading this thread has one, gimmie please!

If I can't find another logo, I'll just repair the inner piece and post it sometime tomorrow afternoon. Check here then.

Sweet!
*patience intensifies*

*can't sleep, might as well check boards, then suddenly, eyes widen*

YES! This is what I wanted! Thank you very much orthodoxy ^3^

This will have a happy home indeed.
You're very welcome! Glad it's what you were looking for! If you find yourself in need of more stuff once your Vita arrives, make sure to come back and request here!

Anyone reading the thread, I'll still do requests (although I do have to travel this week, so don't expect quick turnarounds if you ask later in the week). I'm off to bed, so if you've got a request, post it now, I'll get to it in the morning/afternoon.

Okay I do not want to go through the trouble of looking through the more than a thousand replies but does anyone have a final fantasy x wallpaper for vita? I'm a huge FFX fan and would really like one for my vita I just bought.

Top Bottom