• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation VR Thread 2: Reloaded

Kyolux

Weeping Doll is creepy, but not really a "horror" game. It's basically an escape the house game with a creepy backstory. There's like 1 or 2 jumpscares. But I did like it and I think $4 is fine for it.

MattAces

Secret tip that I saw in discord for Rec Room, for people who didn't get a key. NA only.
Those who REALLY want to test it out and willing to report bugs/talk to them,
you can actually DM that shawn guy from discord, he will provide a key.

Planet

Holy shit, more please.
Check the trophies, if you're missing the gold one, you didn't beat the meta puzzle and missed an alternative ending. :)

Also, if you have an interested person nearby, start the PlayStation app on a phone or tablet and turn on second screen. This unlocks three (remixed) co-op puzzles.

Darknight

Secret tip that I saw in discord for Rec Room, for people who didn't get a key. NA only.
Those who REALLY want to test it out and willing to report bugs/talk to them,
you can actually DM that shawn guy from discord, he will provide a key.

Can you quote tag the discord chat? Id love to join you guys and give them feedback.

edit: nvm I got a code for beta! from sign up :)

MattAces

That quest game is freaking insane. It's like the dark soul of VR.
That room with 4 giant orcs in barrel wasn't even close to final stage. We beat that and reach the next 2 rooms, there's library levels and crazier red enemies spawning shooting a bunch of fires instead of a single ball.

40minutes run footage, video still processing: https://youtu.be/U5IeBhhnVsg?t=2m44s

bumpkin

I see a few games that have been loosely on my radar on sale. Anyone have any impressions of Dying Reborn, and Bloody Zombies?

Kyolux

I see a few games that have been loosely on my radar on sale. Anyone have any impressions of Dying Reborn, and Bloody Zombies?

Dying Reborn is a ok escape room type of game. A few things a bit too convoluted and the VR version only has level 1, 4 and 5 out of 6 the full games has.

Kyolux

So just a reminder for those that like to talk PSVR and want to keep in touch..

We have a PS VR discord channel.

Quote for the link.

MattAces

Raw Data Pro patch submitted to Sony according to someone from reddit who contacted the dev.

See the patch in about 1 month then.

Edit: holy shit, what the fuck neogaf. it's like walking into my daily office and found out the building is gone.

Finally able to get in contact, we have several discord going on. PSVR OT community and ex-SonyGAF. I'll message you guys.

Even though I don’t post as much anymore due to recently moving across the US and starting a new job, I always checked this forum daily for my PSVR/gaming/off topic news. I would love an invite as well. :)

Kyolux

PM me or MattAces for a discord invite with your discord username (with the # that follows).

We'll figure something out.

MattAces

Are people moving? Is resetera up?

Even though I don't post as much anymore due to recently moving across the US and starting a new job, I always checked this forum daily for my PSVR/gaming/off topic news. I would love an invite as well. :)

PSVR invite please. See you guys on the other side in a new Era

Pls send me gaf psvr discord. Ps vr gaf is my fav community.

PM me with your discord name/number

We're closing invites for now, only adding obvious ones.

vypek

Ah damn I spent too much time lurking and reading threads and not enough posting. Well, hope I can get in later this week at least then

Top Bottom