• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

mother-of-god-template.jpg

I love all of you guys so much right now.

EDIT: Some guys are already trying to discredit the scans, but you know what? In the (paraphrased) words of a great rapper, "You gotta believe!"

If those are fakes then they're bloody good ones. Especially the overworld one.

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted, but I guess it's time to stop and...

NO! BELIEVE!

If those are fakes then they're bloody good ones. Especially the overworld one.

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted, but I guess it's time to stop and...

NO! BELIEVE!

I want to believe, but those better at Japanese than me have informed me it cannot be real.

Prepare for uber disappointment on Wednesday.

If anyone is interested in seeing those fakes, then 4chan's pokemon board is waiting.

Thanks.

A couple of those scans are old fakes so I'm cautiously skeptical now. Although I saw scans on another site that looked legit but I can't translate them so yeah...

To torment me with a fake Owl pokemon is overly cruel, twisted, outrageous and many more terms indicating my despair.

So do we actually get real news on Black/White2 any time soon? i'm beginning to think the game is merely a figment of my imagination (and everyone else's) because they aren't revealing anything, and telling me this week is the week doesn't work because I swear every week is the week of new information.

It's amazing that they had two pitch-perfect pictures, and then dropped the ball on the easy bit, the battle scene.

OMG MAYBE THE ART AND CLOCK ARE REAL AND THE BATTLE IS FAKE.

lol

Now there's arguments amongst the Japanese speakers as to whether there actually is an error or not. -_-

I'm done here. I'm going to bed, and hope its sorted itself out in the morning.

Okay friends, I'll tell you all what.

I'll get my friend to run this by his Japanese professor tomorrow, and then we'll know whether it's a dirty fake or a beautiful fake.

Belieeeeeeeve.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
We're not due for the new CoroCoro right now anyways. That's still a bit off I think.

Also, I am not impressed by the designs. Way too Gen 3-ish.

In fairness, these screens are much more impressive than those ones. The overworld shots from that fake scan are ripped straight from the trailers, whereas this latest fake has custom 3D modelling for the clock tower.

And we might normally expect scans from tomorrow, so them emerging today is hardly beyond the edge of reason.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Ugh, going back to what was expected after this is gonna be so hard.
POKEMON BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2 COROCORO LEAK!

* N has a new hat, a sombrero. His name is now Ñ.

Until Next Time, See Ya

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
17nYd.png

This thing is pretty adorable, though. :D

I still hope the hoaxers release what they drew up for the other 8 fake (?) Pokemon though.

A guy leaking Coro Coro scans on Twitter is refusing to leak the Pokémon stuff, due to the amount of western fans bugging him for it.

Pokémon fandom, ladies and gentlemen. :(

Top Bottom