• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

UltimateIke said:
Do you like Shaymin? You guys are both hedgehogs after all.

http://i.imgur.com/w7PLS.png[img][/quote]
:lol I've never liked Shaymin's design. Too cutesy for my tastes. Well, too "normal."

But, I did like Buizel.

[IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e2/Ash_Buizel.png/250px-Ash_Buizel.png

I nicknamed mine, "Tails."

Unrelated but I also nicknamed my

Weezing.png

"Weezy F Baby."

Andrex said:
...and this is why I didn't want fanart in this thread.
I so sorry.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wiseblade said:
Someone has to know which one I'm talking about.

A cursory search of my own collection as well as Safebooru didn't turn it up, but I do know what you're talking about.

Wiseblade

Izayoi said:
Because fanart.

We have a separate thread for it, use it!
Just let the fanart thread die.

While I'm at it:
Andrex said:
Don't cross the streams man, it's Blue in the games and Gary in the anime. Well, Shigeru if you want to get technical.
No, in RBY it's Gary, but after the events of those games he legally changes his name to Blue.

Izayoi

Banned
Boney said:
I rather not, anything goes fanart threads can scar me for life, all purpose threads are milder.
Eh.

Where is the booru, Andrex?

PS_GUY said:
I don't understand. Is the other Pokemon thread in the community forum going to be retired?
That is a BW specific thread.

This thread is for the entire series.

Teknoman

What time is evening in Pokemon B/W? I know you cant board the Royal Unova until after you beat the E4/N the first time and snag the national dex...but it seems like no time counts as evening anymore -_-

Oh and is there a quick list of some good EV training spots in Unova?

Emitan

Man, I always want to actually start playing for real and EV training and stuff, but then I realize I can't make good teams because the games are getting coo complex for me :/

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
PS_GUY said:
I don't understand. Is the other Pokemon thread in the community forum going to be retired?

Actually I want to ask if EC can resurrect the BW OT3 to Gaming after this thread is moved. The old switcheroo.

Izayoi said:
Eh.

Where is the booru, Andrex?

In my brains...

PS_GUY

Meikiyou said:
I want pokémon on 3ds so bad =C my favorit type is steel and dragon but my team is made for sandstorm =c

There is one; Pokemon Rumble Blast, but it looks like crap.

I wonder what will be first main Pokemon game to debut on the 3DS?

Pokemon Gray? Ruby/Sapphire Remakes? Or Pokemon Generation 6 games?

Teknoman

Billychu said:
Man, I always want to actually start playing for real and EV training and stuff, but then I realize I can't make good teams because the games are getting coo complex for me :/

Eh just EV train what you like.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Billychu said:

Just when I think I want to jump back in and breed something, I'll remember that I need near perfect IVs, or I shall be disappointed.. so I just put it down and never play.

Teknoman

Andrex said:
She's 16 in that pic Bill posted, and 17 in the one spinner posted...

I guess he's talking about 2002.

Think the running joke started when people were saying most of the female characters that were supposed to be 10 looked older than 10 or something.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm glad Richie's dead.

Whatever happened to that annoying baseball girl though?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gravijah said:
snrk

pokemon anime

Listen nerd, we're all nerds here so I don't want to see anyone making fun of anyone else's nerdiness. Got that, nerd?

nj2zc.gif

I'm surprise no-one's taken a shot at doing an Abridged version of the Pokemon anime. Guess have it be super episodic doesn't help.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Green Scar said:
I'm surprise no-one's taken a shot at doing an Abridged version of the Pokemon anime. Guess have it be super episodic doesn't help.

Pokemon 'Bridged is pretty awesome, at least better than the other attempts I've seen.

I wanted to do a Best Wishes Abridged but I don't have that kind of talent. Or dedication. :p

Top Bottom