• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Creative Design Director killed by a tree falling on his car.

Muku

Just found out about this a few minutes ago. ;_; WTF. 2016 is so awful. The wind storm on Sunday was pretty awful. Included hail too.

RIP. Gone from us too soon.

Firestorm

I met the guy last year at the World Championships in Boston. He was incredibly friendly and cheerful. He chatted with some friends and I for a really long time and clearly had love for the franchise and games. Was really sad to hear this news and disappointed I won't get to run into him again this year. My thoughts are with his family.

Akoi

Crap, the weather has been really bad around here, wind, rain, and hail, I was in Seattle Sunday(I work there) and it was super windy too... I heard about this on the news..

RIP Eric

Oh man. I read about this tragic incident a few days ago back when his identity was unreported. There was a toddler sitting in the back who survived.

_woLf

Fuuuck, I heard about this the day it happened and felt so bad for the victim...this hits home hard :( poor guy...

RIP

What a fucking tragedy. Condolences to his family, friends, and coworkers.

I can't imagine what his daughter would be going through after witnessing that.

RIP

That's so sad to hear. My condolences to his family.

The wind in Seattle on Sunday was insane--I have a friend who was literally trapped in her apartment because she couldn't push the door open.

Reversed

Screw this weather. I wasn't pleased to read news about deathly accidents caused by strong winds in the past week, and I'm shocked at this news.

RIP.

Spacejaws

Was expecting alot of banned users and tasteless jokes, glad to see that's not the case.

Tragic and really unfortunate, hope the family are all ok.

Vibranium

Banned
Damn, poor guy, it must be really tough for everyone at TPC right now. Rest in peace. Hopefully his daughter is able to pull through losing him.

Top Bottom