• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Creative Design Director killed by a tree falling on his car.

ExVicis

Oh god that's awful. What a horrible way to go. My condolences to his family and friends as this must be a nightmare to have such a horrifying accident take a loved one away from them.

Galafar

Neo Member
I didn't know he existed until this but after reading about him this is some really unfortunate news. He brought a lot of soul into the art and he will certainly be missed. It's really horrifying to hear about the circumstances surrounding his death and his daughter being there to witness it. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

He will be missed and thankfully we will all appreciate his work long after his untimely demise.

-Ryn

Banned
I thought this had to be some kind of joke.

That's really sad. Condolences to the family (especially the daughter damn).

Flip4k

Saw this on the news. Horribly sad. It was windy as hell that day, the trees outside my window looked like they were about to blow over.

Zalman

Horrible news. RIP. You don't hear his name that often, but he was in charge of a lot of the English logos - games, TCG, and anime.

kiryogi

Banned
Whoa wait, this is the guy that made the local news on the Seward Park death? Pretty interesting, the media never mentioned who he was or what his occupation was, just someone that he was victim to the wind storm we just had.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
RIP.
Thank you for directing the artwork of my favourite series. All my thoughts for the family, I have no idea what they could be going through.

sfried

Condolences to his family.

Saw the report about how he was with a kid when the accident hit both of them. Hope the child is doing alright.

Corto

Shivers down my spine when I learn in the video that his daughter was in the car... This is heartbreaking. All my fears materialised. A random accident with no escape with family in danger. Hope his daughter will be alright. Rest in peace.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Woah for a second there I thought I read TCG but even so this is one messed up way to go. RIP

El Sabroso

Oh no that's terrible. My thoughts are with his family.

Rest in peace, Eric.

EDIT: Oh God, his daughter was with him at the time in the back seat. Thankfully she was unharmed, but that's horrifying :(

damn, at least she is safe but poor child losing her dad like that

RIP

Top Bottom