• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Awayze

Neo Member
I've just seen a Murkrow 93% 15/12/15 nearby before GPS lost signal. Opened up my scanner and it showed up but I'm hospital ridden so in no shape to go get it.

Juni_

You need items to evolve some pokemon to gen 2 like onix to steelix and seadra to kingdra
They also added genders to pokemon

Dynasty

Evolved my Zubat to Golbat and then Crobat ended up with Air Slash and Shadow Ball, think I will try evolve another one later, dont really like the moveset.

Dishwalla

Banned
Most evolutions need a special item, only ones I evolved without an item are Chansey and Golbat. Scyther/Onix/Seadra/Slowbro/Porygon all need items.

Dishwalla

Banned
Wonder how Espeon and Umbreon work. Was there any nicknames for them in the cartoon? Only have one Eevee at the moment and I'm about to try it and see what happens.

Wonder how Espeon and Umbreon work. Was there any nicknames for them in the cartoon? Only have one Eevee at the moment and I'm about to try it and see what happens.

Yeah I have a few nice Eevee's but I'm gonna wait to see if there's a trick before I risk a Flareon or Jolteon :p

ViciousDS

Banned
Servers taking a shit already I see. Just had multiple catches and escapes that didn't even animate. Stops taking forever to load as well

CassSept

Servers taking a shit already I see. Just had multiple catches and escapes that didn't even animate. Stops taking forever to load as well

It's way too late to go out, but simply evolving Golbat, Chansey and powering up Blissey took a while, servers are dying and that's with most of Europe already asleep.

E: Silph Road is saying Sakura and Tamao work for Espeon and Umbreon

Be careful spending Pokecoins while the servers are like this, just gave me 3 incubators at once which is luckily what I was buying anyway.

GulAtiCa

Looks like lag with everyone trying to play.

Also lag caused it to add 300 Pokemon slots
.. lol only was going to do 200. But Ok. I have enough coins, no matter.

So be careful everyone

Sakura and Tamao are the new naming trick. Make sure you restart the app after renaming before you evolve.

bI3AM5E.png

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
caught 3 Snubbulls, a sunkern, 3 Sentrets, 4 spinaraks and a couple Murkrow's in a walk around the office.

Also hatched a Grimer... FINALLY

Top Bottom