• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

Tunavi

Banned
Why would you get this instead of Black anyways.
I can't accept the Pokemon into my life that were created after I grew up. They mean nothing to me lol

I looked up how to transfer Pokemon from Leaf Green to Soul Silver, and I'm finding that you have to have the two games on the same DS. Is it impossible to do this with the wireless adapter and and the 3DS?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I can't accept the Pokemon into my life that were created after I grew up. They mean nothing to me lol

SoulSilver will also feature some post-Gen 2 Pokemon. More in the post game, but I think there are still some in the main game. They're mostly not bad, open your mind. :p

I looked up how to transfer Pokemon from Leaf Green to Soul Silver, and I'm finding that you have to have the two games on the same DS. Is it impossible to do this with the wireless adapter and and the 3DS?

No. You have to use a DS Phat or DS Lite.

Yuripaw

Banned
So I got a 3DS for Xmas, and I wanted to get a Pokémon game to play again. I could've gone with the more recent Black/White, or Black2/White2 but the last time I completed a Pokémon game was the GBC version of Pokémon Silver. I don't know how well they hold up, but Gold/Silver is the last generation of new Pokemon I still have fond memories of. Anything after that still feels foreign to me.

I was discouraged for a while, because even if I couldn't manage to find a copy of this game with a case at least. Once I found it with a box, but I couldn't seem to find a gamestop that had a complete copy of this game with the Pokewalker and outer box for a long time.

Luckily though when I went to a Best Buy today, for some reason they still had like 4 copies of Soul Silver brand new on the shelf. No Heart Gold sadly, but at least I was able to get Superior Silver. Lugia is awesome.

Top Bottom